LA Riots

If you are in immediate fear for your life or great bodily injury, you can use deadly force to prevent it.

If the fuckers surrounded me in my car, and began attacking me in it, yeah, Id hit the accelerator.

And any fucker who opened my door would be shot. DEAD... RIGHT THERE.

I had some friends who were at Mardi Gras and got into some kind of arguement or something and a crazy fucker with a bat got in front of their car. They ran him over and some bystander got in front of their car and stopped them. The cops showed up and let them go.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are in immediate fear for your life or great bodily injury, you can use deadly force to prevent it.

If the fuckers surrounded me in my car, and began attacking me in it, yeah, Id hit the accelerator.

BINGO! :icon_thumleft: That's what I thought. Hit the accelerator and worry about court later. And call Roman Dad to back your ass up with a vengeance.

No way I'm sitting in my G (or anything else for that matter) just honking my horn and frowning while muthaphuckas jump on it, smash the windows and block my exit (sounds like a physical attack by a hostile mob to me). There are plenty of reports of guys getting beat-up cause they got out to defend their car. That's enough for me to know I'm leaving the parking lot with or without your limbs attached to the car (hope nobody slips in front of me or they're ground turkey).

BINGO! :icon_thumleft: (hope nobody slips in front of me or they're ground turkey).

Put your front end lift on so you can clear the 'speed bumps.'

I wouldnt be there in my lamborghini though.... Whenever we go to an event in L.A. we take the ML....

One, I couldnt care less if it gets: Stolen; Scratched; Keyed; taillights broken out; or I have to pick skull out of the grill the next morning....

Two, its a four wheel drive on demand beast and it weighs 5000 pounds.... And I feel VERY safe in it....

Three- It has a nice locking box for my guns.

Celtics.Lakers... All of them...who gives a shit...boredom!

A good riot after the game is never a bore!

More than likely you would be in a traffic jam, not going anywhere, so you better have a LOT of ammo, cuz once you run out, the crowd would tear you to pieces. Another point, the mob was not after blood, they just wanted to break shit, this was a happy riot, so self defense might not fly.

Another point, the mob was not after blood, they just wanted to break shit, this was a happy riot, so self defense might not fly.

It'd be an interesting case for sure.

Guest SP-superJay
I wouldnt be there in my lamborghini though.... Whenever we go to an event in L.A. we take the ML....

One, I couldnt care less if it gets: Stolen; Scratched; Keyed; taillights broken out; or I have to pick skull out of the grill the next morning....

Two, its a four wheel drive on demand beast and it weighs 5000 pounds.... And I feel VERY safe in it....

Three- It has a nice locking box for my guns.

that's exactly the mindset I would assume someone who owns a Lamborghini or other high end car would have, going back to my statement on the previous page...you're bound to have a car you care "less" about, which you would not mind taking to an event like this. if the owner of the Gallardo did indeed head to the game, he had to know what he was in for; and was probably more concerned showing off his ride before/after the game rather than thinking ahead about the stupid morons of LA bashing and torching everything.

A good riot after the game is never a bore!

More than likely you would be in a traffic jam, not going anywhere, so you better have a LOT of ammo, cuz once you run out, the crowd would tear you to pieces. Another point, the mob was not after blood, they just wanted to break shit, this was a happy riot, so self defense might not fly.

1. They pulled one guy out of his car and beat him so badly he needed CPR. Not as happy as you seem toi think.

2. I carry a shitload of ammo.

Yeah even the article link in this thread says they were attacking and physically assaulting people. Even police officers and their vehicles.

Just thugs out for an excuse to"Wild-out".

Those who say that this part of downtown LA is a shithole obviously don't know what they are talking about and/or never been there, at least not in the last 5 years.

Like Vroom said, there is nothing wrong with a little riot after a good game.

The Lakers parade on monday is going to be retarded. I will keep my ass out of downtown.

The Lakers parade on monday is going to be retarded. I will keep my ass out of downtown.

Where did this notion come from that there needs to be a motherfucking parade for a sports team? fcuk THEM. They are a bunch of tall guys who put a big ball in a big hoop.... ITS NOT PARADE WORTHY!

Where did this notion come from that there needs to be a motherfucking parade for a sports team? fcuk THEM. They are a bunch of tall guys who put a big ball in a big hoop.... ITS NOT PARADE WORTHY!

:iamwithstupid: Only ones who will be there will be Rakjoe and his Lakers outfit, and Deuce because he was bamboozled into thinking it was the Pride parade!

One of my employees friends ran over and killed a guy who got out of his car and apparently was threatening him, and no criminal charges were ever pressed. In that case the guy was driving in a Porsche and might have had a roid rage problem.

If you shot at a group of minorities I think you are going to get prosecuted irregardless of whether there was a riot going on.

there are so many stupid misguided people that think somehow these people represent them. Then we have to foot the bill for throwing a parade for a bunch of overpaid thugs.

that's what car service is for...dumbass should have used one..

The limos were getting attacked the worst.....

:iamwithstupid: Only ones who will be there will be Rakjoe and his Lakers outfit, and Deuce because he was bamboozled into thinking it was the Pride parade!

I'll be rioting on Monday, go Lakers !

I'll be rioting on Monday, go Lakers !

what kind of a TV are you getting? :icon_mrgreen:

hahaha

Roman, insurance wise how do you report this when your car was trashed -> vandalism?

1. They pulled one guy out of his car and beat him so badly he needed CPR. Not as happy as you seem toi think.

2. I carry a shitload of ammo.

I have a friend like you, has a huge arsenal, lots of ammo, always packs, when/if the shit hits the fan, he is my go to guy. But seriously, in this type of situation, I don't think your gun would protect you. If you get on the wrong side of a rioting mob, you are fucked(unless you can shoot in a 360 degree radius, non stop) Here is my advice, leave the car parked, stay on foot, pick up a brick, blend in with the crowd. :icon_mrgreen:

I have a friend like you, has a huge arsenal, lots of ammo, always packs, when/if the shit hits the fan, he is my go to guy. But seriously, in this type of situation, I don't think your gun would protect you. If you get on the wrong side of a rioting mob, you are fucked(unless you can shoot in a 360 degree radius, non stop) Here is my advice, leave the car parked, stay on foot, pick up a brick, blend in with the crowd. :icon_mrgreen:

When I go to L.A. I carry:

Sig Saur p229 .357 SIG w/ 3 12 round mags and 2 10 rnd mags.

Glock 27 .40 S&W w/ 5 10 rnd mags

NAA .22 Winchester Magnum 5 rounds.

That's 111 rounds. No mob lines up to get shot.... Even the drunkest crackhead runs away from gun fire. At least temporarily.... Long enough to get to safety.

My car door gets opened. BANG BANG . Bad guy falls out of my car... Crowd runs away.... Road is now clear. I drive home.

I WILL NOT be dragged out of my vehicle.... EVER. Especially when my wife and/or kid are also in that vehicle. You want to get druck and act like an asshole... Have fcuking at it.... But leave me the fcuk alone or your fun is ended..

hahaha

Roman, insurance wise how do you report this when your car was trashed -> vandalism?

Yep