Underground Racing UK TT LP 560 Right hand drive **PICTURES**

This is the first TT Gallardo from the UK we have completed. Matt went with the Race Version upgrade. 1050 WHP on pump gas and plenty more on race gas. He will be doing some road racing along with standing mile events with it so we should have some videos to share soon. He should be able to hit some great MPH with the Underground Racing custom gears and Tilton clutch. :icon_mrgreen: I have to say it was weird doing the street testing with TT Lamborghini while driving it from the "right hand side". It was flown out yesterday so he will have it soon. :eek3dance:

UK1.jpg

UK5.jpg

UK6.jpg

UK3.jpg

UK4.jpg

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

This is the first TT Gallardo from the UK we have completed. Matt went with the Race Version upgrade. 1050 WHP on pump gas and plenty more on race gas. He will be doing some road racing along with standing mile events with it so we should have some videos to share soon. He should be able to hit some great MPH with the Underground Racing custom gears and Tilton clutch. :icon_mrgreen: I have to say it was weird doing the street testing with TT Lamborghini while driving it from the "right hand side". It was flown out yesterday so he will have it soon. :eek3dance:

UK1.jpg

UK5.jpg

UK6.jpg

UK3.jpg

UK4.jpg

This is sooooo cute!! I love it!

Guest SP-superJay
This is sooooo cute!! I love it!

:eusa_think: that wasn't gay at all Will :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like great work UGR, love the color as well!

That car's going to surprise a lot of people across the pond, as long as you put the rear bumper back on. :)

Kit looks great. Car would look better with the normal UGR HREs than the setup it has. What kind of seats are in there?

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Kit looks great. Car would look better with the normal UGR HREs than the setup it has. What kind of seats are in there?

These happen to look like Technocraft seats. Go Karting seats yes?

looks bad ass in that color!!

good job guys!

just curious but how many TT Gallardos have you guys unleashed now?

Thanks Ray! We are well over 20 builds now. Below is a link to our Customer Rides section. We have more than a few TT Gallardos to add to the customer rides section of the Underground Racing site that have been completed.

http://www.undergroundracing.com/photos/customer-rides.html

Where abouts in the UK is it heading ?..

:iamwithstupid:

Also what does he intend to race in?

Looks good guys :icon_super:

If it ever comes near London, i sure i could arrange a few interesting things to have a play with as a comparason.

The Henessey Venom also does a lot of testing at Silverstone, they might be up for something as well.

It would be nice if you could ask the owner to come and say hi on here and tell us about his experiences.

If it ever comes near London, i sure i could arrange a few interesting things to have a play with as a comparason.

The Henessey Venom also does a lot of testing at Silverstone, they might be up for something as well.

It would be nice if you could ask the owner to come and say hi on here and tell us about his experiences.

We can arrange this. The TT LP 560 will be flying into London. I think he lives near London and is what I meant to say earlier when I said near Europe.

I have had some messages about what suspension we are using to lower these Underground Racing TT LP 560's. We are using the Custom Penske with the hydraulic lift. We had them custom made and they can only be bought through Underground Racing.

Other questions about the other modifications on this car.

- Tecnocraft carbon fiber seats and harnesses

- Custom LP 560 "Egear" Billet High MPH Gear set

- Recalibrated Egear modificaion for HIGH MPH gear set

- Custom LP 560 Tilton "EGear" clutch

- Boost by gear MoTeC ECU with GPS for getting his boost set up where he needs it on the track. We will be able to map out the course and give him extra boost where he needs it.

- Comp HRE wheels

I have had some messages about what suspension we are using to lower these Underground Racing TT LP 560's. We are using the Custom Penske with the hydraulic lift. We had them custom made and they can only be bought through Underground Racing.

Other questions about the other modifications on this car.

- Tecnocraft carbon fiber seats and harnesses

- Custom LP 560 "Egear" Billet High MPH Gear set

- Recalibrated Egear modificaion for HIGH MPH gear set

- Custom LP 560 Tilton "EGear" clutch

- Boost by gear MoTeC ECU with GPS for getting his boost set up where he needs it on the track. We will be able to map out the course and give him extra boost where he needs it.

- Comp HRE wheels

Sorry, could you further explain the gps tuning plz...

Also that just looks like a track day rather than competitive racing...P.s - what's with the SV sticker!?

Sorry, could you further explain the gps tuning plz...

Also that just looks like a track day rather than competitive racing...P.s - what's with the SV sticker!?

We can map out the road course and feed the LP 560 boost were we need it by position of the 560 at any part of the track.

Not sure on the SV sticker. I guess he likes the way it looks on there.