Lambo vs Ferrari (Snow)

a007apl

So Spite posted this on some "other" site and almost got banned for "disrespecting members"... can you believe that shit?!?!

So Spite posted this on some "other" site and almost got banned for "disrespecting members"... can you believe that shit?!?!

Oh ya..on another site I posted some Balboni Gallardo vs 458 races and they closed the thread...Stating that no one cared? LOLWTF

Oh ya..on another site I posted some Balboni Gallardo vs 458 races and they closed the thread...Stating that no one cared?

Of yourse they don´t, do you think they´re buying those cars to drive them??

:eusa_naughty:

:icon_mrgreen:

I didn't find the front wheels helped much in the snow at one point they were not even moving while the rears were spinning up, obviously better than a rari though.

Yeah. I don't see how posting that picture is disrespecting anyone. If I post a picture of an ugly girl am I disrespecting all the members with ugly girlfriends?

Yeah. I don't see how posting that picture is disrespecting anyone. If I post a picture of an ugly girl am I disrespecting all the members with ugly girlfriends?

According to that mod, no. You'd be disrespecting all members that have dogs for wives.

I cant stand that fuckin guy. I simply replied "bs" to a thread of a 16 y.o. kid saying that he just bought his SECOND Scuderia while talking about "his" R8, and he jumped all over my ass about it, sending me PM's about disrespecting the kid. I now realize that his father bought him his 2nd Scud and R8... "Ah! My bad. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:" ...Nazi to the fullest.

Moving on... lol

According to that mod, no. You'd be disrespecting all members that have dogs for wives.

I cant stand that fuckin guy. I simply replied "bs" to a thread of a 16 y.o. kid saying that he just bought his SECOND Scuderia while talking about "his" R8, and he jumped all over my ass about it, sending me PM's about disrespecting the kid. I now realize that his father bought him his 2nd Scud and R8... "Ah! My bad. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:" ...Nazi to the fullest.

Moving on... lol

What father would be dumb enough to buy those cars for a 16 year old. Why not just buy him a shotgun and shove it in his mouth for him...