the Italian Stampede, SIGN UP ASAP!!!!

So how many LPer's do we have going?

Andrew8896

Bigc900

TommyJames

Webster132

Myself

Who else? We need more LP people going.

I look forward to meeting those of you I have not had the pleasure of just yet. Tommy, I can't wait to say hello and see that VI SV in person! And Webster, I look forward to discussing the new series in person and seeing that SL of yours!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure Christian will be attending also, with Hovik as I understand. I may also be attending if I have the SL in time.

I know that Roy and company will be there. There are about twenty of us coming down from Seattle in total. Should be a good time!

Quick, someone talk Kisco into coming out for the event!!!! The truck is coming for my car in a week or so... he can get his picked up from my house with mine.

Quick, someone talk Kisco into coming out for the event!!!! The truck is coming for my car in a week or so... he can get his picked up from my house with mine.

Andrew, I appreciate the kind offer, but that is just too far for my taste.

I really hope we are able to get together sometime in the near future before the end of the season. Maybe at the regional meet that is posted in the Events section. Have fun!

Webster, when does your SL land? I bet you are going nuts right now.....!!! We cannot wait to see it on the run!

Picking the car up on Monday!!

Thankfully I was able to get some clear sidemarkers brought home from the factory. Dealers apparently can't order them any more.

Also working on getting the EU roll bar and belts, but probably won't have those in time for Monterey.

Me and Hovik will be driving there.

When you decide on a route and a departure date, send me a PM. Maybe we can meet up along the way.

Are you two registered? Registration is closing soon and we want to make sure everyone is signed up and doesn't get left out. Even if you drive from across the country ;)

The Murci has been picked up and will be in LA waiting for me by this coming Monday. If anyone around the LA area wants to get together, I might come out to LA as soon as August 7th or 8th!

on_the_truck.jpg

Thats awesome, props to you for driving your cars. :icon_super: :icon_super:

Are you two registered? Registration is closing soon and we want to make sure everyone is signed up and doesn't get left out. Even if you drive from across the country ;)

Registered....

Looks like Im going too....Im going to drive there and ship back....would love to meet up with the caravan. Im right outside Nashville, Tn. Driving my LP640.

Im registering in the am.

Looks like Im going too....Im going to drive there and ship back....would love to meet up with the caravan. Im right outside Nashville, Tn. Driving my LP640.

Im registering in the am.

This has all the makings of a "round up" before the stampede. Indy, Nashville, Atlanta so far. Any others?

Me and Hovik were discussing the route. We will probably leave Friday morning from Atlanta as we want to have some time in LA before the Stampede.

Friday (August 6th) - Atlanta, Ga -> Memphis, TN (383 mi)

Saturday - Memphis, TN -> Oklahoma City, Ok (466 mi)

Sunday - Oklahoma City, Ok to Albuquerque, NM (543 mi)

Monday - Albuquerque, Nm to Scottsdale, AZ (407 mi) [stop @ Bondurant Racing School for shifter karts]

Tuesday - Scottsdale, Az to Los Angeles, Ca (383 mi)

Wow... I like it, but you guys are NUTS!!!! That is a lot of miles...

Sprite, I talked to Hovik... sounds like you guys might be set on hotel rooms now?

Baky, lemme know after you register so that I can send you hotel info and everything else!

Wow... I like it, but you guys are NUTS!!!! That is a lot of miles...

Sprite, I talked to Hovik... sounds like you guys might be set on hotel rooms now?

Baky, lemme know after you register so that I can send you hotel info and everything else!

Yeah we want to stay at Mariposa Thurs/Fri/Sat night.

I think this is what our route will be like:

Friday - Atlanta, Ga -> Memphis, TN (383 mi)

Monday - Albuquerque, Nm to Scottsdale, AZ (407 mi) [stop @ Bondurant Racing School for shifter karts]

Tuesday - Scottsdale, Az to Los Angeles, Ca (383 mi)'

Wednesday - LA

Thursday - Monterey

Friday - Monterey (day trip to San Francisco?)

Saturday - Monterey

Sunday - Las Vegas, NV (Club night, Gamble)

Monday - Las Vegas, NV (Helicopter Hoover Damm and Grand Canyon)

Tuesday - Las Vegas, Nv -> Aspen, CO (637 miles)

Wednesday - Aspen, CO -> Somewhere in Kansas with lunch in Denver, Co (600 miles)

Thursday -> Somewhere in Kansas to Saint Louis, Ms

Friday -> St. Louis, MO -> Nashville, TN (311 miles)

Saturday -> Nashville, TN -> Atlanta, GA (248 miles, 4 hours)

Me and Hovik were discussing the route. We will probably leave Friday morning from Atlanta as we want to have some time in LA before the Stampede.

Friday (August 6th) - Atlanta, Ga -> Memphis, TN (383 mi)

Tuesday - Scottsdale, Az to Los Angeles, Ca (383 mi)

I can't spend that many days on the road, so my trip out is the express route (400-650mi/day). Leaving Indy early Sunday morning and spending three nights on the road. Thinking of three routes:

Northern Route:

Indianapolis -> Omaha -> Denver -> Las Vegas -> LA

Central Route:

Indianapolis -> Topeka -> Denver -> Las Vegas -> LA

Southern Route:

Indianapolis -> Tulsa -> Albuquerque -> Flagstaff (or Scottsdale?) -> LA

I can't spend that many days on the road, so my trip out is the express route (400-650mi/day). Leaving Indy early Sunday morning and spending three nights on the road. Thinking of three routes:

Northern Route:

Indianapolis -> Omaha -> Denver -> Las Vegas -> LA

Central Route:

Indianapolis -> Topeka -> Denver -> Las Vegas -> LA

Southern Route:

Indianapolis -> Tulsa -> Albuquerque -> Flagstaff (or Scottsdale?) -> LA

I'd do the Southern route so you can do the Northern one on the way back since you'll be in SF area.

Too bad you can't join us, going with a small group is always more fun than driving solo.

Either way I'm sure we'll link up in LA and in Monterey.

Looking forward to it!