Passing lady sits on a 458 Italia

livetodrive

Did the owner in the driver seat not care?
The engine sound might have drowned out the crack noise...

Would have got out to check on the spot to check if not earlier to exterminate the large pest.

I just don't understand how this chunkys can cross the road and blatantly sit on someone elses prized ride.

And if you notice carefully, they did not even sit delicately.

More like a hippo with weak hiny - Pic illustration included below :icon_mrgreen:

(Oh' the clip would have been ALOT funnier if he had reversed while the chunky was sitted on the hood)

post-10425-1278888806.jpg

What kills me is how the cunt looks down, 'brushes something off' (as if that will do something) and then walks away like nothing is the matter!!! If the guy can't hear it inside, he has know idea that this fcuking runny cunt has just fucked up his car.

Now, granted, had it been on the SV, a beheading would have been in order.

That's the shitty thing about owning nice cars. You can't let them out of your sight. Even in your sight people do stupid things like that.

What kills me is how the cunt looks down, 'brushes something off' (as if that will do something) and then walks away like nothing is the matter!!! If the guy can't hear it inside, he has know idea that this fcuking runny cunt has just fucked up his car.

Now, granted, had it been on the SV, a beheading would have been in order.

she shorted and left a deposit. Then she wiped it off and found the imprint.

Yeah guys, they go to London to "hang-out" during the hottest times in the M.E. to escape the heat/vacation etc., and they BRING their cars with them...

I'd like to hear how some of you guys deal with crap like this when you see it happening to you or your car. Not 'hate' per se but "irrational exuberence" when people see your car. Maybe another thread??

Yeah guys, they go to London to "hang-out" during the hottest times in the M.E. to escape the heat/vacation etc., and they BRING their cars with them...

I'd like to hear how some of you guys deal with crap like this when you see it happening to you or your car. Not 'hate' per se but "irrational exuberence" when people see your car. Maybe another thread??

you can do that? i didnt know that was possible, do you have to have a special registration or something?

you can do that? i didnt know that was possible, do you have to have a special registration or something?

It's London.

All you need is appropriate insurance & a driving license if the car is going to be here for less than six months, just drive it or ship it over.

It's London.

All you need is appropriate insurance & a driving license if the car is going to be here for less than six months, just drive it or ship it over.

And this "stuff" . :icon_thumleft:

post-10425-1278999138.jpg