Saleenfan

here you go guys

https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app...0cd3e7e54093d4d

In this episode

Richard Drives the new VW Touareg against a couple of snowmobiles

James tries to max the new Veyron SS

Jezza makes a film on the greatest F1 driver of all Ayrton Senna

SIARPC: Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz

this show is honestly in the top 3 of all time its great!

Great episode!! love it. never heard of Ayrton Senna, but its cool to learn about it..since i don't watch F1 much..

the Veyron part was SICK.

Well when he was famous I was still very young..and I am not a huge fan of F1.

Young or not!!!!! That is not reason enough. Senna is GOD!

PS. Saleenfan is a damn good guy to. I owe him a good hug:)

Great episode, loved the Veyron part, top speed and 0-100mph is insane. The Cruise/Cameron part was even entertaining, thanks a lot!

The Best of the Best episodes of Top Gear so far!

Proper Top Gear Race in the Snow, Proper old Fashion Top Speed test with some Top Gear flavor, and in the hands of Stig, it's also the Fastest car in the Power Lap by miles.

Worlds Two biggest Super stars Male and Female in the guest session and got the two fastest laps.

Epic documentary for the Worlds Greatest F1 Driver in the History. Well done Clarkson.

I don't think there is any television shows on earth can do better than this Period!

I think its awesome that the veyron got the fastest lap. By far. Loved the part with Lewis Hamilton driving Sennas car around. God what a handful those things must have been. Loved all the shots of Senna just drifting and driving with one hand...

Side note, what caused his deadly crash? I went and looked up video after watching that and it looks like he didnt even try and make that last turn....

I think its awesome that the veyron got the fastest lap. By far. Loved the part with Lewis Hamilton driving Sennas car around. God what a handful those things must have been. Loved all the shots of Senna just drifting and driving with one hand...

Side note, what caused his deadly crash? I went and looked up video after watching that and it looks like he didnt even try and make that last turn....

edit: read it wrong

that's a very obscure story...

It was never prooved, but supposedly the steering broke....

best episode ever :icon_thumleft:

The Best of the Best episodes of Top Gear so far!

Proper Top Gear Race in the Snow, Proper old Fashion Top Speed test with some Top Gear flavor, and in the hands of Stig, it's also the Fastest car in the Power Lap by miles.

Worlds Two biggest Super stars Male and Female in the guest session and got the two fastest laps.

Epic documentary for the Worlds Greatest F1 Driver in the History. Well done Clarkson.

I don't think there is any television shows on earth can do better than this Period!

Just got done watching it. Absolutely one of the best episodes they've done yet!

That Senna piece was EPIC!!! :icon_pray:

One of the best episodes ever!!! EPIC!

:iamwithstupid:

basically all of that, i'm so happy they can still get top gear right