NFL 2010-2011 SEASON

pockmark

Don't know who will win it all, but I do know it won't be this team after today's "Favre to retire" news...

:lol2:

tavaris.jpg

These two are going to take us to the title!

terrell_and_chad_3_wenn2841.jpg

I know, not really, but i just wanted to stir the pot....

I don't know about a title but...Don't anyone for a second; think that these two together along with Carson Palmer and C.Benson in the backfield won't be a freaking nightmare to defenses. Cinci, just got REALLLLLY dangerous in the AFC Central.

I hate to bring the bearer of bad news but Cincy is going to suck ass this year, just like they suck ass every year.

TO won't get enough balls, he's going to whine.

Ocho isn't going to get enough balls, he's going to whine.

Benson is going to have a terrible year because he sucks balls and always has, last year was a fluke for him.

The O-Line is going to suck balls because everyone else sucks balls and even if they were good (which they aren't) even the great wall of china couldn't hold up long enough to protect CP when the weapons around him suck (and they do, TO is past his prime, CJ is just a personality, no longer a player... tho I do love his attitude).

Cincy needs to rebuild from the ground up.

Teams that scare me this year that aren't on most radars.... seattle, atlanta. I think GB will do good this year. Raiders will go 500.

Sorry to be so harsh on Cincy, I want them to do good but I just don't think they will do good :(

I don't know about a title but...Don't anyone for a second; think that these two together along with Carson Palmer and C.Benson in the backfield won't be a freaking nightmare to defenses. Cinci, just got REALLLLLY dangerous in the AFC Central.

2000 just called; they want their divisions back! :lol2:

It's the AFC North and has been for some time.

Cincy hasn'td one shit and never will. THey'll be luck to win 9 games and damn sure won't make the post season unless both wild cards come from the AFC North which is unlikely given the other good teams in the AFC.

2000 just called; they want their divisions back! :lol2:

It's the AFC North and has been for some time.

Cincy hasn'td one shit and never will. THey'll be luck to win 9 games and damn sure won't make the post season unless both wild cards come from the AFC North which is unlikely given the other good teams in the AFC.

Oops, haha AFC North. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Bengals and the Steelers at the top.

Oops, haha AFC North. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Bengals and the Steelers at the top.

The Bengals have a legitimate shot of doing things....if Arizona could make it to (and almost win) the big game, surely the Bengals can win a playoff game.

I'd like for the 49ers to make the playoffs this year....this might finally be their year to become a playoff contender again.

Jets have a shot at being more than just a one season wonder...should be interesting to see what transpires there.

These NFL seasons are just so tough to pick man. Gone are the days when it was a round robin of the top 4 NFC teams. :icon_mrgreen:

In regards to them, it may be interesting to see how they do. If Dwayne Jarrett becomes the 2nd receiver down there, they could maybe give the falcons a run. That division is hard to predict because no one wins it consistently but right now New Orleans has the edge on both... The AFC north with PITT and cincy and baltimore is going to come down to who handles the schedule better as all have to deal with each other, jets, dolphins and pats...Not easy...Period.

Ill tell you what the bengals REALLY need, is a back up quarterback who doesnt suck more then most division 2 college quarterbacks. I dont think CP is that great, but sweet jesus, if he goes down, we might as well forfeit the remainder of our season!

I hope the Dolphins pick up Darell Revis. I would assume they would make him an offer since the JETS seem not to care if he leaves.

It is a big hole on the Dolphins Defense besides nosetackle.

As much as it chaps my a$$ to say it, the JETS will have a nasty team this year. I see them, the Dolphins, and the Patriots having battles this year. Will make great games to watch.

I hope the Dolphins pick up Darell Revis. I would assume they would make him an offer since the JETS seem not to care if he leaves.

It is a big hole on the Dolphins Defense besides nosetackle.

As much as it chaps my a$$ to say it, the JETS will have a nasty team this year. I see them, the Dolphins, and the Patriots having battles this year. Will make great games to watch.

If the Jets let go of Revis and suffer, then it will be much deserved and I will have no sympathy for them!

It's possible Revis is trying to pull an Emmitt Smith of 1993....I think he missed the first 2 or 3 games before signing!

If the Jets let go of Revis and suffer, then it will be much deserved and I will have no sympathy for them!

It's possible Revis is trying to pull an Emmitt Smith of 1993....I think he missed the first 2 or 3 games before signing!

I don't blame the Jets, that's a lot of guaranteed money to lay out just to possibly have another Albert Haynesworth on your hands!

• 4 weeks later...
What do you guys think about the Panthers and the Falcons? I live in between them and would consider seeing some of their games.

I'm a Panthers fan but they will not make it till the end. The team is way too young this year.