Like office space only better.

Kerplop

So recently it seems like all kinds of things just keep breaking.

My car has a fire.

I have issues with people.

More issues with people.

My computer breaks.

I replace things in computer.

Computer breaks again.

Modem goes out. Replaced modem.

944 has issues. Replace things. Fixed.

Ducati clutch goes out. Replace and fix.

Ninja 250 breaks down. Fixed.

So really over the course of weeks, shit just kept breaking. I got really fed up with crap breaking on me. I finally fixed everything but I figured I would have my revenge. There's a lot more than what's in the picture. I took an entire BOX full of broken stuff that has given me headache.

I had an unnatural desire to just shoot the shit out of all of these wonderful little pieces of technology. Computer tower. Drives. CDs that failed to burn. Modems.

20100812125328.jpg

An hour or so later after countless pellet sprays I was getting bored. I got out the .00 buck and had a little fun.

I felt like that scene in office space where they just broke technology and owned it till they were satisfied. It was like that, only far more satisfying with the results that only a 12 gauge can deliver.

Ah yes. So satisfying. Here are a few of them.

20100812182008.jpg

Wheels, took me a minute to get that. Then I watched the scene from office space and busted up laughing. Too bad I didn't have that on my mp3 player, i'd have played it while I shot at all of it.

Good times :lol2:

You guys crack me up. Glad someone got a kick out of it :lol2:

And you wonder why I have so many guns....

You run out of ammo for each computer? :lol2: i get it now! hahaha and so many ways to blast it to bits!

May I recommend fire extinguishers as targets? Very gratifying when they explode and powdery smoke is everywhere. They'll catch bullets for you too if you shoot handguns at them. I usually find a few rounds inside from deflections and the like.

I'd actually wish I had an extinguisher when my 914 caught on fire :( *sigh*

But that sounds like fun! I think the most gratifying thing I ever shot at was a computer monitor. It exploded. Not like "BOOM" but shattered into a million pieces.

Watching something warp from my .308 shell is pretty great too. I have a Mauser Model 98 that is a lot of fun for that.

I blew the hell out of my old cell phone when it died..... i taped a bottle of tanerite to it and blew it to kingdom come. I found the keyboard 50 feet away and still have it.

It was strangely gratifying.

Haha that reminds me of when i kept going on my dvd drive.

I have this dvd drive that had a sensor go out on it. It would RANDOMLY OPEN and then close. Often times resulting in my video games stopping, movie playing, music playing...

If you HIT the drive it would work.

Today.... after shooting it off of a tree stump I kept going after it. 6 Rounds later it was skidding across the dirt until it finally got stopped from another stump. Totally obliterated it.

Oddly gratifying indeed. Revenge is sweet.

It was replaced by a DVD-Recording drive that does everything it can do and then some.

This talk of electronics and the Office Space printer actually reminds me of something I read in a book, basically in it the guy worked for an electronics company that made printers and he said marketing came up with the idea that they wanted engineering to purposely screw up the software code in the printers to make them act very slowly. Then marketing's plan was to create "upgrades" for people to buy that would be expensive.

The idea was the "slow" printer would be sold cheaper then the "faster" version, but those buying the cheap version could purchase the "upgrades" to make it faster. Greedy no-good corporate bastards!

I can relate. I had a digital camera that broke after 6 weeks and maybe 30 photos. Took it to the range and put a .45 caliber hole through it. It sits on my shelf at the office. Since then my employees seem to give me a little more room.....I wonder why.

Dude, I had the exact same moment this week with my video ipod. I lost 4000 songs off my mac and was backing up from my ipod.....and all hell broke loose. I was up until 4 trying to fix it, and nothing! So, I tried one last thing the next day.

i1.jpg

Did, this work? Yes. Worked great, and trimmed some trees too!

i2.jpg

Appears I'm not the only one here who has that much fun :lol2:

very cool thread!

you guys need to own a belt-fed weapon..... we cut cars in half with mine, on private property of course.

MG42 zipper? How much did that set you back?