Brabus SLS AMG

Mr. Vroom

There's one here at the local dealer, Gunmetal Silver or something, honestly, it doesn't have any presence as at all. There's a few in Toronto but the one in Ottawa has been in that showroom for a while. The SLR years ago sold nearly a week later.

Door handle in the middle of the door looks like shit.

I was curious about that. Isnt that insanely low? Do you have to bend down that low everytime to open the door?

I was curious about that. Isnt that insanely low? Do you have to bend down that low everytime to open the door?

Yes. But the biggest problem with the SLS is how insanely hard it is to get in and out of the car, plus the fact it is smaller than milkshake once you sit in there. A crap car in that sense!

Yes. But the biggest problem with the SLS is how insanely hard it is to get in and out of the car, plus the fact it is smaller than milkshake once you sit in there. A crap car in that sense!

I made a complete fool out of myself trying to squeeze into one. I found the best way is to sit on the sill first, then get your your feet in. I tried one leg at a time and almost split my pants at the crotch. Didnt help that im a fat fcuk. Ive been dieting since, my wife has been reliving the scenario for me almost daily.

arent you getting one vroom?

getting rid of the infamous G?

Yep, mine is being offloaded at the port today, hopefully pick it up first thing next week. Keeping the G.

Yep, mine is being offloaded at the port today, hopefully pick it up first thing next week. Keeping the G.

gonna be a very sweet garage, congrats on the new car.

good for you! are you coming down south to pick it up?

congrats

Did you end up going with Alubeam?

good for you! are you coming down south to pick it up?

congrats

Thanks, yep bought it at the Lauderdale benz store.

Did you end up going with Alubeam?

Yep, red int, 10 spoke wheels, bang olf stereo.

Thanks, yep bought it at the Lauderdale benz store.

Yep, red int, 10 spoke wheels, bang olf stereo.

Great combo, enjoy!

Vroom, what made you go for a SLS? Congratz btw!

Lotta things, styling, gullwing doors(the explosive bolts are a nice MB touch!), big V8 with torque, muscle car exhaust, price/value, my gut....

Guest Rob Burgundy

Bernard you know how excited ive been about this car,when you get it make this boy happy and post lots of pics and details please!! :)