s14roller

Looking for a 04-06 Gallardo with the following specs:

Exterior: Orange, VI, Black, Yellow

Interior: Black

Transmission: 6sp or Egear

Mileage:

Options: No preference

Mods are OK.

Funds available and I am looking for the right car/right deal. Please PM me if you or someone you know is looking to sell.

Thanks!

Looking for a 04-06 Gallardo with the following specs:

Exterior: Orange, VI, Black, Yellow

Interior: Black

Transmission: 6sp or Egear

Mileage: <20K

Options: No preference

Mods are OK.

Funds available and I am looking for the right car/right deal. Please PM me if you or someone you know is looking to sell.

Thanks!

Ever heard of autotrader.com, cars.com and ebaymotors.com???

While I agree with you, you have to give credit that he might want to buy a car that people know. Especially if he is willing to take a car with modifications and also higher miles. I don't blame him to be checking in a place like this first. Good luck with the search.

C

buy Kisco's car.

It's a no brainer. Perfect condition manual 04. Already has turbos. Think he had it listed at $120 area.

buy Kisco's car.

Raj, thanks for your help on the last time BTW. I was the one that was looking at your friend's 04 G but I was up in the air about the color at the time.

Yes, and I should have stated I browse those religiously, but there are ones that may not have been listed or friend's of friends cars that the community will know about. Why wait for the ladies to randomly show up when I have the ability to pursue first?

While I agree with you, you have to give credit that he might want to buy a car that people know. Especially if he is willing to take a car with modifications and also higher miles. I don't blame him to be checking in a place like this first. Good luck with the search.

C

Thanks Chris.

It's a no brainer. Perfect condition manual 04. Already has turbos. Think he had it listed at $120 area.

Admittably, it's tempting, but for my first Lambo, I'd probably look into something a bit less extreme.

Thanks to everyone with the leads. It was nice to wake up with a few posts in here and a few PMs.

Slykmr - I have seen that car and am actively looking at it. I'm just not sure how much room they will have since it's a dealership. Would prefer a fellow LP member car or someone in the enthusiast community.

Raj, Mike, and Nathan, thanks guys for the advertisement. I really appreciate it. :icon_thumleft:

s14roller, you got a PM.

Admittably, it's tempting, but for my first Lambo, I'd probably look into something a bit less extreme.

Honestly, Lambos are made to be extreme. This car drives like stock and pulls like a f#$king freight train.

All I would add to it if it was mine is an LP560 bumper, SL Sideskirts, SL Wing, bigger brakes (stock brakes work well, but I can tell you first hand, stopping from 170mph in any Gallardo can get squirrly), and an 08 steering wheel.

Rims look great, exterior is perfect, new seats look great, and they are much lighter than stock, and Fadi is an awesome guy to deal with.

The car is stupid fast even on the pump gas setting. You will be smoking 99% of the cars on the road in that setting rolling on in 6th gear on the highway at 60 mph.

Your call obviously as its your money, but I know where my money would be.... :icon_mrgreen:

I have to agree with those who have suggested Kisco's car. Tasteful wheels (brand new) and a rock solid build. You won't find many that are as meticulous as he is in the private market. If you prefer, you can buy mine and I will buy his. I have an '04, fly yellow, Larini exhaust and wheels. If you're interested, let me know and I will call Kisco. I was not originally thinking of selling mine, but love his car.

Raj, thanks for your help on the last time BTW. I was the one that was looking at your friend's 04 G but I was up in the air about the color at the time.

Cool, the car ended up going overseas. I think he got 85k for it as a reference.

Hi,

I have an

05 Yellow Egear.

-clear bonnet

-yellow calipers

-gun metal callistos

-400 miles on pzeros

-OEM Nav unit, JL amps, Dynaudio speakers.

-black interior, yellow stitching

-thick alcantara steering

-RSC 560 bumpers

-tubi exhaust

-full front, fenders, 1/4 rear panel venture shields.

-all service records, last service in BH lambo last june.

-40k miles, but runs solid, perfect condition

-4000 miles on latest clutch.

-car doesn't need anything, just drive & enjoy.

-must see to appreciate. located in san fernando valley.

-title at hand

asking 90k

m50_1243980488_3584325261_a7b3256ee8_b.jpg

m50_1243980534_DSC_1923.jpg

I agree, when buying used I always start looking for cars to buy from established forum members.....

wildkalabaw's car looks like a perfect match!

C

Hi,

I have an

05 Yellow Egear.

-clear bonnet

-yellow calipers

-gun metal callistos

-400 miles on pzeros

-OEM Nav unit, JL amps, Dynaudio speakers.

-black interior, yellow stitching

-thick alcantara steering

-RSC 560 bumpers

-tubi exhaust

-full front, fenders, 1/4 rear panel venture shields.

-all service records, last service in BH lambo last june.

-40k miles, but runs solid, perfect condition

-4000 miles on latest clutch.

-car doesn't need anything, just drive & enjoy.

-must see to appreciate. located in san fernando valley.

-title at hand

asking 90k

dam that looks hot!!!

I agree, when buying used I always start looking for cars to buy from established forum members.....

wildkalabaw's car looks like a perfect match!

Yeah, that car looks nice.

Also, asking for specifics on a forum like this is perfectly fine. It's not uncommon to find extra cars floating around or others who may be tempted to sell if that had exactly what he wanted. I've offered my car up when I saw someone was looking for a very similar car.

Thanks guys. There have been a few PMs back and forth with some members so we'll see what happens. One is pretty interesting so if it happens, I'm sure it will come up as a topic on the boards.

Thanks guys. There have been a few PMs back and forth with some members so we'll see what happens. One is pretty interesting so if it happens, I'm sure it will come up as a topic on the boards.

PMs all replied to. Still actively looking. Please PM me with any leads that aren't public. Thanks!