Time for some college football!

Roman

Miami done.

FSU done.

OSU is good enough today but I think they are going to have some challengers in the Big 10.

Florida will have their hands full with Tennessee if they keep playing like they have.

Iowa looks pretty good... Looking forward to them and Arizona...

Notre Dame had the Second coming of Crist....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alabama looks good, But Penn State is making them look even better... If Penn State doesnt learn to wrap up and TACKLE they are going to get their asses kicked.

Was at the Ohio State/U Miami game today. Tressel had us so pissed off with some of his decisions today. He passed on a free opportunity to score right before half time by not using his last timeout and was generally conservative as usual. It was a good win but our special teams need lots of work! Pryor also needs to throw the ball from time to time.

If it wasn't for the 4 key interceptions, it would have been a much closer game. You can't win football game when you throw 4 interceptions, and the other team throws 0...

Only 1 of the 4 interceptions were really bad throws. The 3 others were missed opportunities by receivers.

Cant wait to see the rankings...should be some movement in the top 5. Although they both won, I'm not sure that Texas and Ohio state belong in the top 5 based on this week's performance. Probably wont change their position in the rankings, but...

Nebraska looks freakin good...team to beat right now in the Big 12. Oregon...holy crap, 2 td's in the first 2 minutes!

pac 10 looks VERY solid this year.... Arizona's special teams and defense are beating Iowa 21-7 early....

pac 10 looks VERY solid this year.... Arizona's special teams and defense are beating Iowa 21-7 early....

Pac10 is solid every year, you know that man. When are they going to start lining up SEC teams with the Pac more often? Arizona State ran up and down the field all day on Wisconsin but then choked the extra pt at the end. But they made No.11 look like clydesdales.

Problem is, no one will come out of the Pac undefeated. Like I said last season, the conference is just too competitive.

Pac10 is solid every year, you know that man. When are they going to start lining up SEC teams with the Pac more often? Arizona State ran up and down the field all day on Wisconsin but then choked the extra pt at the end. But they made No.11 look like clydesdales.

Problem is, no one will come out of the Pac undefeated. Like I said last season, the conference is just too competitive.

Nevada crushed cal....

UCLA is beating a top 25 Houston team...

San Diego State damned near beat mizzou....

Parity is officially here.

Arizona upsets Iowa.... And Arizona's D gets four sacks in a row to end the game.... The Desert Swarm has returned. Hell of a game...

Arizona upsets Iowa.... And Arizona's D gets four sacks in a row to end the game.... The Desert Swarm has returned. Hell of a game...

My grandfather is a big time Arizona fan (He helped put his younger brother through U of A and he played for AZ way back in the day) and we were talking about this game and he said the same thing..."this is like the Desert Swarm".

I'm really looking forward to the Arizona/Oregon game.

Wow the Bama/Arkansas game is great so far. Texas and UCLA game as well...Some good conference match ups this week!

Ive got arkansas....