Time for some college football!

Roman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great game. VaTech pulled their straps up and brought some heat. Boise showed that they are truly one of the top teams in the country. I hope they run the table now.

Huge games this week

The U vs. Ohio State

Penn State vs. Alabama

UF vs. USF

FL State vs. Oklahoma

Huge games this week

The U vs. Ohio State

Cant wait for this game. Sadly if I have to run out of town I wont be watching it. Otherwise it will be an early start saturday morning. Curious to see how both teams step up against each other.

Cant wait for this game. Sadly if I have to run out of town I wont be watching it. Otherwise it will be an early start saturday morning. Curious to see how both teams step up against each other.

it will be VERY tough to beat Ohio State at home in the horseshoe, but Miami showed real promise at the beginning of last year, but were then plagued with injuries. They had a Really good offseason, and have picked up some big names out of highschool including some top recruits that would have gone to UF had Tebow still been there.

I'm looking forward to this matchup.

I think the Canes are going to make some noise this year. Let's start the bandwagon early if they beat the Bucks. :icon_thumleft:

BTW, any reason this isn't in the sports section?

Wow. Florida is really struggling. They are getting dominated at the los on both sides of the ball.

Canes are coming alive and starting to slap up OSU!!!

Miamis offense looks like shit.....

Their special teams are very good.... And their defense is keeping them in the game...

WTF are the cyclones???

Dont be an asshole.

If you dont know who the cyclones are, you dont know enough about college football to discuss it intelligently....

C'mon Cyclones! 14-0 Hawks right now.

Paul is about two years away from being able to compete with the Hawks.... They look very good this year....

Dont be an asshole.

If you dont know who the cyclones are, you dont know enough about college football to discuss it intelligently....

:thefinger:

I was being sarcastic. I don't watch any teams out of Iowa though.

I only really watch big FL teams, some PAC 10 teams, some SEC teams, and most ACC teams

Special teams is SICK!!!

Best special team Ive seen so far.... Its definitely helping that OSU is over-pursuing and losing contain on cover, I dont expect to see that the second half..

Ugg, I'm not too impressed with either Miami nor Ohio State....Oklahoma looks much better than either team. With all of the mistakes that Miami has made, I'm surprised Ohio State hasn't put the game away yet. Exciting game but sloppy...and based on today's performance, I don't think the Buckeyes are the number 2 team in the nation...