Time for some college football!

Roman

Arizona looked pretty damned good last night..... (Foles- 32 of 37 360yrds and 2 tds- Defense pitched a shutout.)

Florida looks pretty shakey this morning...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My alma mater Iowa State won against Northern Illinois....... :drunk:

I didnt know you went to ISU? I know Paul Rhoads well...

OK.... WTF is going on with these kids in the off season??? Jeremiah Masoli Arrested twice- CONVICTED OF A FELONY... Kicked off team... (And Ol Miss takes him? fcuk them too).

Missouri has had half a dozen people associated with the team (Including a coach) arrested.

And Half the Georgia Bulldogs have been to the pound this year...

Florida looks HORRIBLE.... Their offense hasnt been able to do SHIT (26 yards total offense at the end of the third quarter?!?!?!). They would be losing this game if Miami hadnt done that stupid ass fake Punt on their own 20.

OK.... WTF is going on with these kids in the off season??? Jeremiah Masoli Arrested twice- CONVICTED OF A FELONY... Kicked off team... (And Ol Miss takes him? fcuk them too).

Missouri has had half a dozen people associated with the team (Including a coach) arrested.

And half of North Carolina's team is suspended for the season. Crazy kids..

But I am SO glad football is back!

And half of North Carolina's team is suspended for the season. Crazy kids..

I dont really understand this one.... They had a TUTOR? How is that an NCAA violation? We had shitloads of tutors.... All new players and "academically at risk" players had to do study hall two hours a night where there was an on staff tutor (not to mention half a dozen coaches who all had advanced degrees) and if they couldnt help with a particular subject, they would GET YOU a tutor who could.

Wheres the problem?

I dont really understand this one.... They had a TUTOR? How is that an NCAA violation? We had shitloads of tutors.... All new players and "academically at risk" players had to do study hall two hours a night where there was an on staff tutor (not to mention half a dozen coaches who all had advanced degrees) and if they couldnt help with a particular subject, they would GET YOU a tutor who could.

Wheres the problem?

Agree. Anybody see the movie "Blindside"? HE GOT TUTORED! They let these kids in on academic probation, then suspend them for using a tutor. Gimme a break

Finally! Texas lookedmrough versus Rice. Nebraska looks really good this year. Alabama, looks dominant again, but why open against such a shitty team? I wish the top ten teams had to open their season against other top ten teams. But damn it's nice to have college football back!

Wow, Top 25 team (Ole Hit and Miss) lost to the worthy opponent Jacksonville State.

Punishment for taking Masoli.

We'll know next week what we need to work with. I didnt see any vulnerabilities for Bama! However, I don't think we will truly know anything until PennState.

Roll Tide!

So he was fcuking around at the frat house and then had some weed, and that's a felony?

Just-A-Weed24apr04.jpg

So he was fcuking around at the frat house and then had some weed, and that's a felony?

Just-A-Weed24apr04.jpg

"fcuking around at a frat house" is a FELONY when its BURGLARIZING AND STEALING COMPUTERS FROM THE FRAT HOUSE.

And the NCAA has zero tolerance for drug use of any kind.

Miami will be a force this year, FSU should have a good year, Bama will be tough, the Gators will not win a National Championship this year, USC will blow donkey balls again.

Great game b/w Tulsa and ECU. GO ECU!!! PURPLE AND GOLD!

How 'bout them Pirates!! The first home game I miss in 3 years and it HAD to be this one!

Boise Fuckin' State. :shock:

For those keeping track, in 9 plays from scrimmage, Virginia Tech has had: 1 Fumble, 3 tackles for a loss, 1 sack, 1 punt and 1 blocked punt.

Boise Fuckin' State. :shock:

For those keeping track, in 9 plays from scrimmage, Virginia Tech has had: 1 Fumble, 3 tackles for a loss, 1 sack, 1 punt and 1 blocked punt.

:iamwithstupid: 17-0 1st quarter.

How bout that OTHER California team!!LOL Putting it on VaTech.

Guys from Santa Ana, San Diego, LA, Danville, San Rafael, Compton, Torrance, Palmdale, Bellflower, Brea, Anaheim, Stockton, Vallejo, La Habra, Carson, etc :lol2:

Go Broncos!

WOW.... What a fcuking game.

:iamwithstupid:

Great great game! I hope Boise wins out again this season and gets a shot at the title...They deserve it especially playing a top team at the open of the season instead of going for the "sure win" coughalabamatexasfloridaohiostateusccough.