Synthol

dtxfree

I hope none of these guys also get the idea to apply this stuff to their penis :o

Thats probably the first place they tried it....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get what they are going for here... I mean I'm in pretty good shape, 6'3", right at 200lbs with 17" biceps, 46" Chest, and squat ATG in the mid 3xx range. Far from the biggest guy around but overall I think I'm doing ok in a well rounded manner. I would look absolutely ridiculous with 22" arms, especially when you only have 14" forearms and no shoulders?

Marius looks proportional at least, even though he is an absolute animal!

Looks kinda normal for a big guy right?

mariusz-pudzianowski.jpg

Until you see the scale of this 275lb machine

Pudzian_vs_Najman.jpg

His 22" arms look normal by comparison. When it comes to the fundamental Alpha Male look, this guy is it!

Check this shit out!! This guy (far left) is at a show-off during a body building competition and his shoulder errupts and starts leaking - during the pose, hahahaha!!!! Walks off the stage. WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How come this rubbish isn't illegal?

Why isnt what illegal? Stupidity?

If douchebags want to pump douche into their bags to make them bigger douchbags, I got no problem with it.

If douchebags want to pump douche into their bags to make them bigger douchbags, I got no problem with it.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2:

I wish stupidity was illegal!

WHat are these guys thinking? Ok you are a skinny bastard, go lift!! If this dude got under the bench and lowered the weight a bit too fast his fcuking tits would explode!! Not to mention how he has no chance of ever winning an arm wrestling contest or ability to lift anything. Plus injected traps, are you serious?!

The first dude with synthol injections - Greg Valentino will tell you it is a stupid idea

This guy I actually wouldn't have been able to tell he had fake muscles, but upon seeing his chest, looks like two balloons.

OK guys.... I just got back from picking my boy up from school.... And the place is LOUSY with the OC Mommies, who all think theyre auditioning for the Real Housewives... I dont think what these douchebags have done looks ANY WORSE than the fake silicon boobs and botox and all that crap....

This one chick had the SAME balloon boobs that these douchebags have.