• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
watch this vid

with that song playing in the background

Badass

and I hate going shopping :eusa_wall:

DAMN I just watched this one, for dinner they had to shoot monkeys out of the trees and chase them around the jungle. Human life is awesome and we still don't know the half of it!

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=BU7KAFXT

watch this vid

with that song playing in the background

Would love to see cops try and catch guys that do this!

now thats cool...i wouldve drown 30secs thru that vid.

Ha!

I went to 193 feet and stayed for 20 minutes.

All I needed were 2 80 cu foot tanks of gas and 2 27 cu ft tanks to breathe during 25 minutes of decompression.

I'm the diver in the middle.

But seriously, that's some pretty cool breath holding!

post-2867-1302037499_thumb.png

Ha!

I went to 193 feet and stayed for 20 minutes.

All I needed were 2 80 cu foot tanks of gas and 2 27 cu ft tanks to breathe during 25 minutes of decompression.

I'm the diver in the middle.

But seriously, that's some pretty cool breath holding!

I'm getting my certification in a few months...woohoo!

What did you guys go after? I would get bored doing a safety stop, but at those levels you really gotta be calm, there is no seesawing back to the surface :D

What did you guys go after? I would get bored doing a safety stop, but at those levels you really gotta be calm, there is no seesawing back to the surface :D

Yeah, no going right up to the surface. That would have been fatal after 20 minutes at 193.

I was getting a TDI certification as a Trimix diver.

Decompression wasn't boring because it was done over a reef. I watched fish and coral at 50 feet, 40 feet, etc....

Yeah, no going right up to the surface. That would have been fatal after 20 minutes at 193.

I was getting a TDI certification as a Trimix diver.

Decompression wasn't boring because it was done over a reef. I watched fish and coral at 50 feet, 40 feet, etc....

Cool, sounds like a good time, did you have a hard time equalizing as you got deeper?

Did own movement feel different, any other things that pointed that you were that deep? (colors going away, etc)

Pretty damn spooky...those of you who frequent the Chive may have already seen it and if its a repost, sorry... :icon_fU:

Automobile crash

Holy shit! Talk about luck. That's just insane.

Cool, sounds like a good time, did you have a hard time equalizing as you got deeper?

Did own movement feel different, any other things that pointed that you were that deep? (colors going away, etc)

No. If you can descend to 50 feet, you can keep going. I mean, any ear or eustachian tube problems would be apparent by then.

I definitely felt nitrogen narcosis. I was breathing 25% helium, 20% O2 and 55% nitrogen, so I felt as buzzed as if I were at 130 feet on air.

Also it was darker at 190 than at 19!

No. If you can descend to 50 feet, you can keep going. I mean, any ear or eustachian tube problems would be apparent by then.

I definitely felt nitrogen narcosis. I was breathing 25% helium, 20% O2 and 55% nitrogen, so I felt as buzzed as if I were at 130 feet on air.

Also it was darker at 190 than at 19!

Ah, my instructor was telling me about the good old tale of the guy getting so high he decided to give fish his regulator and drowned.

I think you all missed this:

:icon_axe: :icon_axe: :icon_axe: :icon_axe:

So you are saying that it was a, um what is that word i'm looking for...er...um...REPOST? :icon_butt:

:icon_mrgreen:

So you are saying that it was a, um what is that word i'm looking for...er...um...REPOST? :icon_butt:

:icon_mrgreen:

Placid I saw your post but the video didn't load for me so technically the first time I actually saw it was when blylek posted it :icon_mrgreen:

Placid I saw your post but the video didn't load for me so technically the first time I actually saw it was when blylek posted it :icon_mrgreen:

Let me guess, you're on a Mac?? :thefinger: