Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see the picture he took but you won t see the picture I took :finga: :lol:

j/k this is a picture some1 posted at the greek car forum i go :P I have no idea who this guy is

Top ten reasons you should turn the lights on to use the bathroom at night...

Actually, there is really only one...

F*** going to the bathroom won't be the same every again!

233ij.th.jpg

:shock: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was priceless. Some people just have no self control. sick bastard. but good for a laugh.

They got pics of the giant squid!

Apparently its tentacles are 8m long and has eyes the size of dinner plates.

They lured it with bait and it attacked it and the squid lost a 6 yard piece of tentacle.

2002527287.jpg

when i was in grade 6 i did a research project on Kraken. essentially giant squids. they were some kind of mythical creature or something. Back in the 1600s there were many reports of sightings, and there were stories of Giant Squids taking ships to the bottom with them.

Untill this year, no one has ever gotten a live one on camera or film. there have however been carcasses found that washed up on the beach.

The craziest thing about them is that the old stories say that the attacks (on ships) usually happened in the same general area as most of the giant squids that have been found washed up. 400 years ago, these things may have been 5 to 10 times as large as they are now.

Its also quite amazing, that with all the technology out there, and all the dives that have been made, this is the first time one has been caught in the wild.

Imagine what else could be hiding in the depths of the ocean. This could just be a young one too. scientists know next to nothing about these creatures.

The ocean remains one of the MOST UNEXPLORED areas of the earth itself simply because the technology that is required to navigate, go down so far and find out what is down there is still being worked on... I'd be more interested in exploring our own earth before we explore space, not to mention I think the whole moon thing was a hoax... the ocean is really quite intriquing and interesting and beautiful.

The ocean remains one of the MOST UNEXPLORED areas of the earth itself simply because the technology that is required to navigate, go down so far and find out what is down there is still being worked on... I'd be more interested in exploring our own earth before we explore space, not to mention I think the whole moon thing was a hoax... the ocean is really quite intriquing and interesting and beautiful.

I agree with you on that one. But im not so sure the moon was a hoax.

As much as i'd like to see a manned trip to mars in my lifetime, i think it would actually be a better idea to explore more of the ocean.

If there are giant squid that have been ilusive for this long. Whos to say that there isn't more creatures that we haven't ever seen.

Like the Loch Ness and Ogopogo. There has been so many people that thing they saw something, that I'm convinced that there probably is something there. I'm sure there are more giant sea creatures in the depths of our Ocean. I'd be surprised if there wasnt more Nessies out there somewhere.

Cryptozoology (sp?) is very interesting and should not be dismissed. Unfortunately there are so many nutcases out there that ruin the credibility for the serious researchers. New species are being found all the time, usually something unexciting like a new worm or something like that. Think back 100 years, a lot of animals that are normal now were only a myth or legend back then. You never know what's around the corner.

The ocean definitely has some strange stuff. One of the websites i frequent had pics of some really bizarre creatures that got washed up during that big trunami.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=8068

BTW, that mrnicefinger thing was hilarious! :lol:

The ocean definitely has some strange stuff. One of the websites i frequent had pics of some really bizarre creatures that got washed up during that big trunami.

BTW, that mrnicefinger thing was hilarious! :lol:

i like this one-looks friendly

The ocean definitely has some strange stuff.  One of the websites i frequent had pics of some really bizarre creatures that got washed up during that big trunami.

BTW, that mrnicefinger thing was hilarious!  :lol:

Although the pics are genuine they have nothing to do with the tsunami.

Oh :oops: Only said that cuz that's what it said at the top of the page!