Did a GTR run a 9.33 @ 153?? Time to get a Gallardo back the the 1/4!!

Underground Racing

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone called me and told me about a GTR running a 9.33... Anyone know about this? Was it a SP GTR? Congrats to whoever built and drove the car. What kind of tires??

ASS just beat my Chinamans record... That being said my chinaman is coming back on them Jackie Chan style!

500full_jackie_chan.jpg

Here is their timeslip. I guess they are still in testing phase and could go faster...

IMG_0216.jpg

Here is their timeslip. I guess they are still in testing phase and could go faster...

IMG_0216.jpg

Looks like they got my chinaman on their shorttime.. I dont think, and I may be wrong any of his 60ft were in the 1.5s...

I cant wait to get back out to the 1/4 mile after Texas Mile/Sema in a High power Gallardo !!! The Nera 1/4..169 MPH is so only 1300 WHP ago.. haha

The GTR's are also running slicks... you arent.. On street tires, they wouldnt be close..

That being said Chinaman is coming back in the 8's.. Not to put anypresure on him or anything.. :icon_mrgreen:

I cant wait to get back out to the 1/4 mile after Texas Mile/Sema in a High power Gallardo !!! The Nera 1/4..169 MPH is so only 1300 WHP ago.. haha

It's too bad that TT Gallardos can't get out of the hole as fast as some of these other cars because a 169 mph trap = mid-low 8's all day!!

No pressure.... hahaha!

Thats crazy.. I raced Chinaman in his GTR from a roll at a level where he sad he was running 148-151 traps and we were pretty much identical.Thats on my pump gas setting, 850whp. You are running double that. I wouldnt even attempt to pilot that thing down the road..

It's just nuts where all of this has gone.

Agreed! I honestly could not see myself ever having a car with more than 700bhp. To me there is no use for it. Not around here anyways. I'll stick to the lesser power more balance approach. To each his own though.

ASS just beat my Chinamans record... That being said my chinaman is coming back on them Jackie Chan style!

Lol. I assume the 9.33 is not only a GTR record but also a record for a car with DCT. A Veyron is the only thing I could imagine being able to be close, but it would take a modified one to run anywhere near that quick and I doubt that has happened. Kevin you need to get some big gummy tires and put the G way back out front--7.95 at 185 sounds good. :icon_mrgreen:

Agreed! I honestly could not see myself ever having a car with more than 700bhp. To me there is no use for it. Not around here anyways. I'll stick to the lesser power more balance approach. To each his own though.

Totally agree. Completely useless unless you are at an airport strip.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

That is correct, ASS did beat our record for fastest ET and trap speed. However it goes to saying, "records are meant to be broken" STAY TUNED......... :icon_thumleft:

Holy crap!!! I am not trying to sound stupid or something but the blue line is hp and the red line is torque right?

They are both HP lines, two separate dyno pulls

This car with the above 1700 whp is for competing at the Texas Mile. When he's done he can turn it down to 800-1150 WHP on pump gas and drive it on the street. :icon_mrgreen: