Give a Welcome to new member and owner 'drastic'

Destructo

Hey everyone, give a nice warm welcome to our newest owner/member "drastic" here on L/P. He's the owner of the beautiful one of one Blue Cepheus Murcielago Roadster (was the NAIAS Lamborghini display car.)

I met him at the Italian Gathering and told him to join the site, no doubt Scott, Milligan and Wiggs convinced him to join as well!

Lets make him feel welcome, and above all, let's post some pictures of his gorgeous car!

I don't have any good pictures of it, but I know you Columbus C&C have some.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the update on the video. I didnt know the car was in the video. Young jeezy is in concert on Sat in columbus, Ohio and I'm going to try and meet up with him. i'm still trying to figure out how to use this site. Sorry for any delay responding. thanks to eveyone for the warm welcome. i look forward to meeting all of you at the different events.

I've known that car since it was first bought, nice car. Good luck with it, he barely drove it when he had it. That interior is to die for in my opinion.