Give a Welcome to new member and owner 'drastic'

Destructo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Chris! We're doing a drive this Sunday and another one next Sunday. Hope you can make it to one/both of them! Are you on Facebook?

thanks for the update on the video. I didnt know the car was in the video. Young jeezy is in concert on Sat in columbus, Ohio and I'm going to try and meet up with him. i'm still trying to figure out how to use this site. Sorry for any delay responding. thanks to eveyone for the warm welcome. i look forward to meeting all of you at the different events.

It'd be awesome if you got to meet up with Young Jeezy! I can't imagine wanting to get rid of that beautiful Roadster, I wonder what he has now?

Here is a poor quality photo of him with the car. I couldn't find a better version.

post-10945-1286510767.png

It'd be awesome if you got to meet up with Young Jeezy! I can't imagine wanting to get rid of that beautiful Roadster, I wonder what he has now?

Here is a poor quality photo of him with the car. I couldn't find a better version.

post-10945-1286510767.png

Honestly, he got a Ferrari 458. I forget if its yellow or white but it has big ass gawdy rims on it that match the paint. Go to Fchat and look at the atlanta spotters thread. Quite a few pics of it there.

Welcome Drastic. Beautiful car!

Honestly, he got a Ferrari 458. I forget if its yellow or white but it has big ass gawdy rims on it that match the paint. Go to Fchat and look at the atlanta spotters thread. Quite a few pics of it there.

Welcome Drastic. Beautiful car!

He doesn't have a 458... At least not as of a week and a half ago.

He doesn't have a 458... At least not as of a week and a half ago.

Ahh, i thought i saw that on Ferrari chat. perhaps i was mistaken.

Ahh, i thought i saw that on Ferrari chat. perhaps i was mistaken.

Pretty sure that the guy you saw was Gucci Mane. Maybe Birdman. I remember the picture you saw, it was at Lennox Mall Valet.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe he just sold it because hes running out of money. Hes not a big name or even relevant in rap music anymore, who knows how much of his money he blew during his time. Most rappers are historically not very good at managing their fortunes....

Edit: You picked this bad boy up at 275K? Only 1100 Miles? Holy Depreciation!

Gucci Mane bought the yellow 458 and put the matching yellow 20" wheels on it. it's on celebritycarz.

Young Jeezy had a 2nd Murcielago, I don't know if it was after or before this one though, probably before. He has a few other cars...in that industry if you don't have the newest stuff you're behind, just how it works.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

Gucci Mane bought the yellow 458 and put the matching yellow 20" wheels on it. it's on celebritycarz.

Young Jeezy had a 2nd Murcielago, I don't know if it was after or before this one though, probably before. He has a few other cars...in that industry if you don't have the newest stuff you're behind, just how it works.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

Jeezy had another LP 640 in white. His brother totalled it. As for Jeezy being out of it or not having money, that is not the case either.