SAD lambo

Adriani

Hi All !!

I remember the past as the company was cool lamborghini, had good taste, Italian design, was very different from now, I think today it turn into a luxury item and is losing the simplicity and the true italian art of design cars.

Sorry friends, but I was sad today ... a few months ago I sent them the drawings I made in honor of Ferruccio, Marcello and for them.

Unfortunately I received a letter from Manfred Mauricio Reggiani and telling me not to send more these materials.

Because of the lamborghini's policy not accept this and to STOP send the pictures ....

OK but if it were another company I'm sure they at least talked about anything, nor told thank you or something like .. thank you Flavio for work etc. ...

I think they did not like the tributes.. :(

I do not have a Lamborghini, but I have followed their works since 1975, I was always a Fan, Now I will Stop to make concepts and spend time to make something different

I do not want to be a designer of cars or new job,I just wanted to show other cool stuff, but I'll stop it .

One of the most beautiful things of life is simplicity, humility and respect...

Thank you friends of the forum, and good luck to you guys

Thats a damn shame, a damn shame. They should have at least given you some form of recognition for your efforts.

Don't give up making concepts man, your work is fantastic. Just look into any other manufacturers that you are interested in and follow them.

Maybe you can get Ferrari to look more like Lambo. :)

Umm please...NO!

Happy to give them good looking designs but no way do we want them to look more like Lambo!

Keep making your designs. Follow your dream. One day you'll either be hired by somebody as a designer or one of your designs will get picked up!

Adriani don't be sad, your work is fantastic and appreciated by many, it seems that in their subconscious even Lambo likes your design, on their SESTO I see quite a few of your design lines, since you came up with your design before their

SESTO I doubt that you were somehow influenced by it or have any knowledge of it perhaps it was all a coincidence but that goes to show that you are very much in tune with their design language, don't worry about being rejected just stick

with what you do best and have fun with it, out of all the designs and concepts ever presented on LP yours was accepted by the greater majority of the population and when that happens on LP you know you are doing something right because

we are all a bunch of heartless bastards and we don't mind speaking our minds :icon_mrgreen:

What ever you do, do not stop !

True artists keep doing what thier doing, no matter what, others say or do.

It may take a little time before the masses catch up with your forward thinking.

There's always Pagani!

Keep at it!

There's always US the LP family!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

I'm with our ideas we could put together a car that would destroy Ferrari AND Lamborghini, with his designs to match. I vote for the M5 V-10 TTd to be the powerplant. :icon_mrgreen:

Hi All !!

I remember the past as the company was cool lamborghini, had good taste, Italian design, was very different from now, I think today it turn into a luxury item and is losing the simplicity and the true italian art of design cars.

Sorry friends, but I was sad today ... a few months ago I sent them the drawings I made in honor of Ferruccio, Marcello and for them.

Unfortunately I received a letter from Manfred Mauricio Reggiani and telling me not to send more these materials.

Because of the lamborghini's policy not accept this and to STOP send the pictures ....

OK but if it were another company I'm sure they at least talked about anything, nor told thank you or something like .. thank you Flavio for work etc. ...

I do not have a Lamborghini, but I have followed their works since 1975, I was always a Fan, Now I will Stop to make concepts and spend time to make something different

I do not want to be a designer of cars or new job,I just wanted to show other cool stuff, but I'll stop it .

i made a lot of concept by myself,i did it just for lambo love as you done...

lamborghini is a big factory and it's normal thaat they don't accept anything out from the factory.

6 or 7 years old i made a concept that in the rear is very similar to the actual lp560-4.

My wish was to work in lamborghini also because i'm in italy,but they need only graduated people and i'm not graduate...

i decided to don't send them my models,but i see a lot of things that i thought for my comcept.

This is the very sad thing,when you can do something good but none want to see your work...

Valentino Balboni started to work in lamborghini because one day he was walking near the factory,then he saw some miura chassis,he went into the factory,and FERRUCCIO LAMBORGHINI employed him...

today things are different...

if you want an advice,don't stop to make your jobs but don't do it only for lamborghini,do it for passion

Hi All !!

lamborghini is a big factory and it's normal thaat they don't accept anything out from the factory.

6 or 7 years old i made a concept that in the rear is very similar to the actual lp560-4.

My wish was to work in lamborghini also because i'm in italy,but they need only graduated people and i'm not graduate...

i decided to don't send them my models,but i see a lot of things that i thought for my comcept.

This is the very sad thing,when you can do something good but none want to see your work...

Valentino Balboni started to work in lamborghini because one day he was walking near the factory,then he saw some miura chassis,he went into the factory,and FERRUCCIO LAMBORGHINI employed him...

if you want an advice,don't stop to make your jobs but don't do it only for lamborghini,do it for passion

Is very good to know you friend, Congratulations for your work too !! and THANKS for your kind words and best all for you !

I think this is standard policy because if they ever produce anything that even slightly resembles an idea or concept provided to them, they can be sued. Kind of like Ford and the intermittent wipers. So if their policy is not to accept these ideas and concepts, they can say we never saw it because our policy is...

I'd like to think that if Manfred Mauricio Reggiani could comment on your concepts, he would. And it would be positive.

I wonder though... if I was Lamborghini, and I saw a really good concept, and that concept was pictured on a major forum like L-Power. Would I say, sh*t now we have to make sure our next design doesn't look like that!

Talent does not merit acceptance. If they had any idea what us purists want things would be very different. You have an obvious gift, stay true to it and it will be rewarded.

I wouldn't take it personal. I would look at it as a compliment to your work. You have to remember, as corporate as Lamborghini is or has become, let's say they use some of your design elements in the future and you take notice. Instead of being thrilled about it, you're extremely upset and decide you're going to sue them for copyright infringement. You would have a case and they would have to deal with the headaches of going to court and fighting you and maybe even settling for a big chunk of change. Better then to put themselves in that position, they have sent you that letter.

I've been designing for a few years now building my portfolio in fashion. I wanted so badly to join a particular company and was constantly submitting my work to them. I made a phone call and was basically told to stop sending them stuff because they weren't going to hire me based on just my designs. I was heart broken, but learned that life goes on and I'm not going to stop because they turned me away. The point of the story is, the reason I contacted them for a job was because they used a design I gave them. There's no doubt in my mind, or others that I have shown that it was my idea and design that they used. I was so excited, I thought that was my way in...but I was wrong. In end, it only made me stronger, and it only makes me want to get better. Keep your head up and don't let anything stop you!

Hi All !!

Could we see them???!!!!!

I think this is standard policy because if they ever produce anything that even slightly resembles an idea or concept provided to them, they can be sued. Kind of like Ford and the intermittent wipers. So if their policy is not to accept these ideas and concepts, they can say we never saw it because our policy is...

:iamwithstupid:

Bingo!...

Don't take it personally, they're just scared to death of getting sued. To protect themselves they have to have that policy. It's not just Lamborghini it's virtually every big company.

I'd like to think that if Manfred Mauricio Reggiani could comment on your concepts, he would. And it would be positive.

I wonder though... if I was Lamborghini, and I saw a really good concept, and that concept was pictured on a major forum like L-Power. Would I say, sh*t now we have to make sure our next design doesn't look like that!

x3

Adriani your designs are very Lamborghini IMO and step on their turf quite a lot.

It is their policy to prevent future lawsuits should your design elements appear in future Lamborghinis, just like movie studios won't accept unsolicited scripts.