Need your help guys! (now NWS)

devilgirl

Hi everyone!

My girlfriend needs help. She is trying to win a job and needs votes. Yes I said WIN a job! Its 2 clicks and you do not have to give your info or fill out anything. This could really be a great opportunity for her. Here is the link:

http://www.sam-e.com/job/entries/251?ref=nf

Thank you for your help and time! :headbang:

PS - you can vote everyday!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

C'mon guys,gives some votes! Ill get this thread going too! haha. Check out this Chick that was on Calebs (evscb) facebook page that hes been hiding from us. Giggity.

n23217116_32343814_3687.jpg

n23217116_32343808_1058.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

To be totally honest I felt like a horses ass a few minutes after I posted that..I got the women confused and when I saw the initial post I thought in my head "this is the girl that owns the prowler and white gallardo"then I posted..looked up some threads and realized I was thinking of "skankgal" and this was someone else,totally forgot it was detroits woman.. So" insert foot in mouth Rob "and I totally and completely apologize to all parties!

To be totally honest I felt like a horses ass a few minutes after I posted that..I got the women confused and when I saw the initial post I thought in my head "this is the girl that owns the prowler and white gallardo"then I posted..looked up some threads and realized I was thinking of "skankgal" and this was someone else,totally forgot it was detroits woman.. So" insert foot in mouth Rob "and I totally and completely apologize to all parties!

No need to say sorry to me. I have been around this site long enough to know how you guys roll. I am cool with it. Btw - thank you for all the votes! Keep them coming! With everyones help she went from 19th place to 17 in 4 hours!!