Lambo murcie replacement in Singapore

Lambo91

The new tranny should be one of the better attributes to the car, near instant gearshifts (correct me if I'm wrong but 50ms shift times is faster than your regular supercar dsg???) If the car jumps during shifting though thats another story.

If memory serves me correctly, it's faster than the Ferrari 458. Or equal to it.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found a Pic of it!!!!! See Below:

epcp_0709_12_z%20lamborghini_reventon%20 :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

But in all seriousness, you guys that have seen it. How close to this is the new car?

Can't stand that nose why the protruding air intakes? LP640's nose is much better looking. The Reventon may be extreme, but it doesn't have the elegance of the LP640, the nose and creases says it all. Will someone please use photoshop to elongate the air intakes on the reventon's nose make it merge with the rest of the car so it doesn't protrude as well as add an air inlet to the side of the front bumper (like LP 560) and lastly get rid of that crease on the rear quarter panel? Thanks!

If memory serves me correctly, it's faster than the Ferrari 458. Or equal to it.

Yeah 50ms is equal to the 458 italia. But I imagine the feel may be different. Single clutch still feeling rawer and less videogame-ish (a complaint purists always cry about with the increases in DSG and other systems). Might be the intent of Lambo to make it as such.

Can't stand that nose why the protruding air intakes? LP640's nose is much better looking. The Reventon may be extreme, but it doesn't have the elegance of the LP640, the nose and creases says it all. Will someone please use photoshop to elongate the air intakes on the reventon's nose make it merge with the rest of the car so it doesn't protrude as well as add an air inlet to the side of the front bumper (like LP 560) and lastly get rid of that crease on the rear quarter panel? Thanks!

So are you saying thats what the new car looks like if someone can p-shop it?

Yeah 50ms is equal to the 458 italia. But I imagine the feel may be different. Single clutch still feeling rawer and less videogame-ish (a complaint purists always cry about with the increases in DSG and other systems). Might be the intent of Lambo to make it as such.

Whats wrong with video games? lol Maybe equal time, but u still lose time and power with a single clutch shift. Also, the balance of the car is upset vs seamless acceleration. People that want a "raw" feel can buy leftover lp670's Cant get to much raw than that! ;)

After reexaming the mule, no, the mule gives us a pretty good idea of what the car will look like. Take the side creases out from the doors and add a smaller air intake @ the bottom of where the HUGE side intake is. From the spy shots, my worries go from the front of the car to the rear quarter panel where the bat wings are supposed to be. The lines between where the batwings are and the shoulders don't flow making the car look stunted from certain angles (the shoulders look too low in my humble opinion. Both parts should merge into a singular line. The bat wings should end where the shoulders end for the design to flow). The length of the rear makes this into a bigger visual problem since it makes the shoulders droop further downward. I can't comment on the actual rear of the car since the mule had a crappy looking camofluage put on (They better have it looking better than that its atrocious! The quad exhaust has me somewhat relieved)

Pretty much what we thought...couple hundred pounds lighter, sharper look, faster single-clutch tranny, modern interior, 700hp. Good to hear it's a haldex system, the diff feel will probably be greatly improved when power is adjusted between fore and aft.

Sounds great, excited to see it.

Those of you expecting more, hey, the realists among us have been warning you for over a year that this wasn't possible for many reasons.

I see nothing wrong with the spec. Other than the DSG missing, it's exactly what I would have expect. New body, new interior worthy of flagship, little bump on power, new modern chassis, and lighter.

I don't really see anything missing from the equation. Every single part of the car is improved or new. What else is there to ask for? I think this car will be to the 640/SV, what the 560 is to the G in terms of performance. And it gets an all new look and interior tii. Sounds like a win to me.

I see nothing wrong with the spec. Other than the DSG missing, it's exactly what I would have expect. New body, new interior worthy of flagship, little bump on power, new modern chassis, and lighter.

I don't really see anything missing from the equation. Every single part of the car is improved or new. What else is there to ask for? I think this car will be to the 640/SV, what the 560 is to the G in terms of performance. And it gets an all new look and interior tii. Sounds like a win to me.

I to also think the specs are great except for the missing dsg. Styling is like a 3rd place thing. As long as the front and rear overhangs are much smaller from the mule, its good. Cant wait for the 3100lbs wet curb-weight edition!! ;)

If you don't like this nose, you won't like the replacement's either.

Similar air intakes (marginally less extreme). Jagged front bumper b/w the 'takes.

Similar air intakes (marginally less extreme). Jagged front bumper b/w the 'takes.

U guys are making my man veggies swell lol

I cant wait for it :D

the best things in life are worth waiting for...

ghost,

congrats on your new ride!

Me got to work harder :eusa_wall:

the best things in life are worth waiting for...

ghost,

congrats on your new ride!

Me got to work harder :eusa_wall:

Playa, you're building wealth. I'm just spending it. Who's envious of whom?

Ghost, you bought the new lp700? congrats! what color?

btw is the orange lp560 coupe yours? i was at autoinc yesterday and saw it...beautiful and rare in 6spd manual. :icon_super:

So of all the people who have paid a downpayment for the Murcie replacement in Singapore, is there anyone who has ordered more than one?

Also, I saw on Flickr somewhere a photo of 4 Reventon Roadsters claiming that the pic was taken in Sg. Any of our SG members have any info on this?

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: Are the intakes wider in any way? (At least the proportions of the nose would be better if it was.)

I to also think the specs are great except for the missing dsg. Styling is like a 3rd place thing. As long as the front and rear overhangs are much smaller from the mule, its good. Cant wait for the 3100lbs wet curb-weight edition!! ;)

If they can get the this new paddle shift to shift as fast as the 458 I doubt it would need a DSG, don't dual clutch gearboxes add a significant amount of weight? Furthermore it has the option of shifting softly (while equally as fast)

I think if we merged the two attachments below, we'd be looking @ the new successor.

Image two("The New murcielago") has the protruding air intakes on the nose thats less extreme than the reventon and resembles the Estoque. as well as the creases on the rear quarter panel. Image one ("Lamborghini Jota 2012") has the Jota silhouette and giant air intakes. If we can merge the 2 images together into one car It would fit the descriptions given very nicely.

The jota mock up ( Image 1) would have been one sexy looking beast with a slightly more aggressive nose. (Still looks great, way better than the Reventon)

Am I close on using these 2 images from the net ghost?

lamborghini_new_murcielago_2011_2012_560x373_1_.jpg

lamborghini_jota_1_.jpg

Also, I saw on Flickr somewhere a photo of 4 Reventon Roadsters claiming that the pic was taken in Sg. Any of our SG members have any info on this?

yep...all 4 roadsters have been here for months...all covered up and kept in the back of the showroom.

Am I close on using these 2 images from the net ghost?

:)

Playa,

You already have all the wealth, I got to catch up and come back with a BANG. :frocket:

Yes guys from what I understand, dear Ghost has put down deposit for it. A congratulations to our Ghost :icon_pidu: