Miami Heat

pockmark

on FIRE :headbang:

:iamwithstupid:

Anyone else want to bet me on my original prediction of the Heat winning the Finals at this point in the season?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about that game last night haha.

The heat is doing good but they have too many close games against bad teams (have to win in OT) and Imagine if Lebron/Wade did get injured against the clippers... the heat needs lebron to make some of those easy alley oops.

I wouldn't bet all my money on them, I think it's going to be REALLY close when they play teams in the playoffs.

It was about time they lost. They came out and got punched in the mouth in the first quarter and allowed a lesser team to score 44 points on them. They outscored the Clippers every Quarter after, but could not make up the deficit.

They have beaten good teams badly too: Orlando by 26 points, the Knicks twice, the Lakers, etc.

It was about time they lost. They came out and got punched in the mouth in the first quarter and allowed a lesser team to score 44 points on them. They outscored the Clippers every Quarter after, but could not make up the deficit.

They have beaten good teams badly too: Orlando by 26 points, the Knicks twice, the Lakers, etc.

are you going to put your money where your mouth is? :icon_mrgreen:

are you going to put your money where your mouth is? :icon_mrgreen:

Are you?

Whats the bet? :icon_mrgreen:

I already have dinner coming from Flying Lap when the Heat win the Finals, who else wants to lose money? :icon_mrgreen:

Are you?

I already have dinner coming from Flying Lap when the Heat win the Finals, who else wants to lose money? :icon_mrgreen:

So I guess you forgot about my wager that you declined, a while ago.. You feelin' frosty now, huh...

So I guess you forgot about my wager that you declined, a while ago.. You feelin' frosty now, huh...

that's what I get for talking shit I guess-2 losses in a row, and Lebron with a sprained ankle.

I told you the heat would lose when one of the big 3 is out.

I think they could do it without Bosh, but not without Wade or Lebron. I was surprised though, they still managed to put up over 100 points without him. Defense was just horrible though.

I told you the heat would lose when one of the big 3 is out.

And the coach last night had nerve to say that he believes they DO have a strong bench..... Really??? So..........where was this strong bench?

And the Bulls NEVER got blown out by a perennial doormat of the league by 30pts.

And the coach last night had nerve to say that he believes they DO have a strong bench..... Really??? So..........where was this strong bench?

And the Bulls NEVER got blown out by a perennial doormat of the league by 30pts.

I remember the bulls back in the hay day getting beat pretty bad by shitty teams on off nights. Let's see what happens.

Who is your team?

they would if they had Jordan on the bench with one of their other starters.

Not having Lebron and Udonis Haslem in a game really has a negative impact.

The team hasn't been 100% healthy all year, and still are one of the top 2-3 teams

right now. Wait until they are firing on all cylinders. It will be a sight to see.

Are you?

Hmm I replied days ago guess it didn't go through.

I will be glad to let you take me to dinner and then out in South Beach :)

that was probably the best 2 minutes of basketball I've seen in a year... DRose vs Wade 100% spectacular.

I remember the bulls back in the hay day getting beat pretty bad by shitty teams on off nights. Let's see what happens.

Who is your team?

Don't have an NBA favorite team, just a fan of sports.

Anyone following the Carmelo Anthony story? Looks like he blew it...

what happen?! i sat next to him in 1st class coming from vegas. seemed like a nice guy.

he blew it?

He wants to go to New York... doesn't he?

Miami though DID blow it in the Atlanta game.. you have the ball and chance to win the game, 2 of the best 3 guys at cruising to the rim for the foul or lay up and james takes a 3 few feet away from the line...really? THAT was inexcusable.