LP-570 Spyder Performante

Mako

140lbs lighter than the standard 560 Spyder. No other major changes besides cosmetic.

Going to be a lot of fans of the red/green/white stickers on the engine lid I'm sure. :icon_mrgreen:

04_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

05_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

19_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

24_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

30_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

43_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

58_lamborghini_spyder_performante.jpg

The one Lamborghini Miami ordered was special ordered in the balloon white. I will take detailed pictures when it gets here to Underground Racing.

A TT kit would be in order............

The one Lamborghini Miami ordered was special ordered in the balloon white. I will take detailed pictures when it gets here to Underground Racing.

In for that! :icon_pray:

TT had been order haha :icon_mrgreen: 1000 WHP on PUMP gas :eusa_dance:

I have trouble wrapping my mind around a Superleggera version of the spyder. Now in the same day I have to try and make sense of a TWIN TURBO version......

To quote the great Will Ferrell..."It's mind bottling"

I was blown away by the 570 SL, and now this? My jaw hit the floor... again. Lamborghini definitely did an awesome job with this, hope to see it in person. :icon_super:

That means my Columbus and Pittsburgh friend should step up! :icon_mrgreen:

I know, I'm late to the whole "step up" thing so at least give me this one time!

Nice but isn't Lamborghini going back on its words?

I.e. when the LP570-4 Superleggera was released, didn't Lamborghini say its new more aggressive bumper is prone to rock chips and thus decided against painting it? Now with this car... :eusa_think:

TT had been order haha :icon_mrgreen: 1000 WHP on PUMP gas :eusa_dance:

Damn it....I can handle anything other than temptation!

Glad to hear it's a balloon white one, getting sick of the plain white cars lambo is showing since the new LP560.

140lbs lighter than the standard 560 Spyder. No other major changes besides cosmetic.

Going to be a lot of fans of the red/green/white stickers on the engine lid I'm sure. :icon_mrgreen:

(Plus 10 more horespower to make it an "LP570?")

Am I the only one who thinks the 560 spyder looks better than this? Never been a fan of ultra performance convertibles, except the 16M.

Am I the only one who thinks the 560 spyder looks better than this? Never been a fan of ultra performance convertibles, except the 16M.

Yes.

Guest Rob Burgundy
HAHA Just got a call from Brett. The first TT Performante might already be sold. :eusa_wall: If so another will be ordered. :icon_mrgreen:

I think with a ugr tt kit this car would have the longest name ever if you told someone what you drove.

"what kind of car is that? It's a lamborghini gallardo 570sl spider performante underground racing twin turbo"