Bentley Build ideas....Pshops..suggestions.. etc..

Allan-Herbie

Allan your nuts to put anything other then the brookland wheels on it,otherwise leave it stock. Aftermarket rims on a arnage will look RICE.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan your nuts to put anything other then the brookland wheels on it,otherwise leave it stock. Aftermarket rims on a arnage will look RICE.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Giovanna 24s, 26s if you can make them work. :icon_super:

:icon_mrgreen:

It's going to look like a monster truck because the Arnage isn't a car that you can have lowered and aftermarket wheels won't look good with the thicker profile. The bumpers of the Arnage don't hang low enough to complete the look at stock height either. Even though they're pricy, maybe the 4k for the normal wheels are best and then if you want to put more into it, do the interior.

It's going to look like a monster truck because the Arnage isn't a car that you can have lowered and aftermarket wheels won't look good with the thicker profile. The bumpers of the Arnage don't hang low enough to complete the look at stock height either. Even though they're pricy, maybe the 4k for the normal wheels are best and then if you want to put more into it, do the interior.

Its 4k per wheel, and I would not go 24's or anything, I would keep the stock wheel size which I believe is 18s..

Its 4k per wheel, and I would not go 24's or anything, I would keep the stock wheel size which I believe is 18s..

My mistake, I thought they were 4k for the total.

The wheels you want are 19"'s i think, no? I didn't know they came in 18". I know you wouldn't go 24's, but I think anything above 20 is going to look really weird without it being lowered a bit. That's all.. that said 19" if the aftermarket wheels might work then.

The bentley wheels on page 1 look great - with floating center caps the car would look pretty sweet

They actually don't look bad but I don't think the Cont.GT/Spur wheels will fit an Arnage/Azure/Brooklands but I could be wrong.

You should see how bad they want to sell this one. It does have tan interior but unlike most of the Arnage tans it does not have that shitty secondary brown color that ruins it. Its a level 2 with good options.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-BENTLE...=item4cf3a6a805

I called them already.. I actually like that combo, and as you said with out the secondary shitty brown looks great inmo.. They want 110K and wouldnt even speak to me about negotiating..

You will be able to steal a silver or black but a decent white combo will be very tough. I would say due to the hard to find color that white one would be a good deal at 90k but at 110 they are crazy.

You will be able to steal a silver or black but a decent white combo will be very tough. I would say due to the hard to find color that white one would be a good deal at 90k but at 110 they are crazy.

Thats what i told them over the phone was 90K.. They never called back... I think in terms of color, a light silver not the grey would be my second choice, and those ive seen a few of..

Thats what i told them over the phone was 90K.. They never called back... I think in terms of color, a light silver not the grey would be my second choice, and those ive seen a few of..

Allan, that place is owned by the previous owner of the Auto Toy Store. They're nothing but a glorified buy here pay here store therefore have no interest in a wholesale offer on any of their inventory. Also, if it appears that a car's been for sale there for a long time, more likely than not its because it was sold then repoed and put back into inventory. Look elsewhere.

Allan, that place is owned by the previous owner of the Auto Toy Store. They're nothing but a glorified buy here pay here store therefore have no interest in a wholesale offer on any of their inventory. Also, if it appears that a car's been for sale there for a long time, more likely than not its because it was sold then repoed and put back into inventory. Look elsewhere.

Ah ok.. that figures..

I called them already.. I actually like that combo, and as you said with out the secondary shitty brown looks great inmo.. They want 110K and wouldnt even speak to me about negotiating..

Looks like they wholesaled it anyway to another dealer and it is back on ebay for the same price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FLORIDA-GAR...=item3a6150c337