Help Chopper!

DetroitDetomaso

I hate to do this kind of thread but it would make my wife so happy and its very winnable. Just need some help.

Please vote for Chopper! Chopper is in a Photo Contest. The winner get a painting by Brian Rubenacker. You have to "like" Brian Rubenacker Page first then you can vote for Chopper in the "photo contest" under "Brian's Photos".

Thank you for your help!

If he wins I can repay by giving Lambo, H1 or Cadillac (2 60's and a 62) rides when your in Vegas.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...;id=72573601954

GetAttachment.jpg

Voted! He is like the 9th or 10th dog..just keep clicking..

may be this will work for direct pic:

choppa

Good luck, dog is adorable!!

Ummm, I'm an idiot, how do I vote? I liked Brian's page. Then found Chopper. I hit Like on the picture and added a picture comment. But not sure how to "vote". Just trying to help ya out.

Ummm, I'm an idiot, how do I vote? I liked Brian's page. Then found Chopper. I hit Like on the picture and added a picture comment. But not sure how to "vote". Just trying to help ya out.

you click the like button on the pic after you become a fan of that group/page. that's how you vote..im pretty sure you done it right.

how do i vote for your dog bro.... shxt i am too dr=un===k lol....

yuo lick teh lik butten onn the piccc arfer you like teh pageeeexad,,.. :wacko:

Thank you guys! You are correct that a "vote" is a "like". Just like his photo and you are done. He is contestant #22 or photo #22. I love this guys artwork and I will be so happy if he wins!! Thank you!!!!

Voted.

Just listed through all the pictures and I have serious Frenchie Envy right now... I really want one!

Edit: Wait, are those all Bostons or some frenchies mixed in?

Voted.

Just listed through all the pictures and I have serious Frenchie Envy right now... I really want one!

I think they are all Bostons. I did not see any Frenchies. I love French Bulldogs too, they are so freakin cute!!!

Thank you for voting!!

Voted.

i see some cats/kitten trying to bland in... :eusa_think:

Thank you Rawr! But you have to Like his page first. Then your vote will count.

Yeah I know, meant after you like Brian it just click my link and "like"

also, did anyone else think that may be having "like" button on forums would help with a lot of "i'm with stupid" posts and posts only with smileys? Or do we like those?

Done. I have a Boston Terror running around my house as well. lol. Post a pic of your 62 Cadillac if you can. My favorite year is the 61 & 62. In college there was a really nice white one on campus. It looked like a rocket.