Diablo 6.0 in Verde Ithaca

limey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Webster wanted to know what Limey would sell the car for, I am pretty sure he knows how eBay works :icon_thumleft:

Understood..and sorry if it was taken wrong...but if there was valid intrest, why not call Limey or send a PM..there is a reason he has not posted a BUY IT NOW price or advertised here or other places with a BUY IT FOR THIS price...which IMO is good..then you can privaetly negotate a price that makes both partys happy..

This car is not the run of the mill THIS is the price for the car..like another used Lambo would be, this car will sell for a price that is perfect for the seller and what a buyer is willing to pay for its value they see in it..so I dont think you could place a buy it now price on it..

BUT if it makes anyone feel better..I will sell it to you for $185K..I KNOW we can make that work.. :eusa_dance:

is it just me... or is ANYONE else kind of SAD that the "BUILD PROJECT" is over??? even though we were impatiently waiting for updated photos... i kind of like being treated to little updates... and now just sad that the car is DONE.... :crybaby2:

Understood..and sorry if it was taken wrong...but if there was valid intrest, why not call Limey or send a PM..there is a reason he has not posted a BUY IT NOW price or advertised here or other places with a BUY IT FOR THIS price...which IMO is good..then you can privaetly negotate a price that makes both partys happy..

This car is not the run of the mill THIS is the price for the car..like another used Lambo would be, this car will sell for a price that is perfect for the seller and what a buyer is willing to pay for its value they see in it..so I dont think you could place a buy it now price on it..

BUT if it makes anyone feel better..I will sell it to you for $185K..I KNOW we can make that work.. :eusa_dance:

Roy it is very simple everyone vendor out there knows two things:

1) the figure they would love to get

2) the lowest figure they are prepared or can take

I agree with you on the fact that with a unique item such as the car in question the vendor might get a pleasant surprise at the end, he would be foolish to quote a number this early in the game, but.... you just showed everyone his hand :icon_mrgreen:

Limey you have an awesome car, I wish you all the best selling it, which is a very smart move BTW, hopefully we will enjoy another build from you very soon :icon_thumleft:

I hope he gets all the money and them some for this car...it only helps with all future sales..

After all this car was built ONLY one year...and with production numbers under 260 WORLD WIDE...IMO just a matter of time till it is with out question a collectible car to have..which I think it already is..

Limey: Great car...great restoration...great color!!!! Sad to see you sell, but I guess you got great joy in doing the work.

Roy, arent you considering doing something similar now?

Yes. I did it to my 2001 Diablo 6.0 that was Silver /Black about two years ago. I turned it into a Baloon White OEM PPG color..as with Limey, it was not cheap..and every frikn part..windows etc etc had to be taken apart..it turned out so good I took it off the market for sale and still have it in my private collection as of today.

I have another Silver/Black. 30K miles..that I have spoke to Limey about doing in same color as his, as I think it is a beautiful color on the car. But I am not sure there is room in the market for two..PLUS I am scared that when it gets done I wont want to sell it..LOL LOL...so as of now..still up in the air.

Yes. I did it to my 2001 Diablo 6.0 that was Silver /Black about two years ago. I turned it into a Baloon White OEM PPG color..as with Limey, it was not cheap..and every frikn part..windows etc etc had to be taken apart..it turned out so good I took it off the market for sale and still have it in my private collection as of today.

I have another Silver/Black. 30K miles..that I have spoke to Limey about doing in same color as his, as I think it is a beautiful color on the car. But I am not sure there is room in the market for two..PLUS I am scared that when it gets done I wont want to sell it..LOL LOL...so as of now..still up in the air.

What else do you have in your private collection? I thought all of your cars were for sale, for the right price.

What else do you have in your private collection? I thought all of your cars were for sale, for the right price.

Yes, everything is for sale at the right price..but there are cars I just do not advertise..Approx 10 other "Private" cars that are not commonly know to exsist by the General public..