Diablo 6.0 in Verde Ithaca

limey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does raise a good question now, i am not really sure what else there is to do on a Diablo.

I know several have been done before but what about a Diablo GT bodykit and then supercharge it or send it to Heffner?

Does all of the 6.0 carbon fiber have the blue threads? Thought that was only the interior but that one pic shows the sideskirts in blue CF as well.

Does all of the 6.0 carbon fiber have the blue threads? Thought that was only the interior but that one pic shows the sideskirts in blue CF as well.

yes, on the standard 6.0 cars...the 6.0SE cars have the thread in Titanium

This is definitely the best Diablo 6.0 I've ever seen. Just from the pictures, it's fantastic. I'm sure it looks even better in actual. Props for keeping the original wheels and its color rather than painting it to dark. The verde ithaca is just perfect!

Congrats! :eusa_dance:

Hopefully it can stay in the LP family...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Lambor...n-/380319262809

If you watch E-Bay closely..as I do..you will see...even that the "Bidders" ID is hidden...you can still see the 1st and last letter of the curreent bidders..and ALL of them are constantly bidding on Lambos for years..just bidding high enough under the reserve..never getting a SOLD car via the E-Bay add...why do these same bidders keep bidding on all the cars..?

I have NO idea..but I will bet you $250.00 bucks..NOT one of those bidders expects to get the car at that price, NOR has contacted the seller in a REAL attemot to purchase the car...just a game bidding it up for fun I guess..

I use E-bay as well from time to time..but no longer use the "Reserve" system..it is to corrupt..I use the BUY it now A REAL price or make offer..and almost ALL E-bay sales end OUTSIDE of the listing with direct contact with us and the prospective client. If someone is REALLY intrested in a car on E-bay..they dont bid..they CALL the seller and get the info and buy or dont buy..espicaly with the HIGH END cost cars. E-Bay is just an advertising method..nothing more, nothing less...

Just my 2 cents

Roy is for sure a no BS buyer, just wish we could have agreed on a price :-)

I too will be over the moon if the car sells on ebay, & as pointed out, 99% of ebay now is advertising only. Ebay sales pretty much are appauling these days.

Since i already own a 6.0, no need to get the driving pleasure of this one, esp after all the work we did it would be a shame to put miles on the car, rock chips and what not. I'm more than happy saving that pleasure for a future owner.

I had the car flat bedded as i didn't want to put miles on it, get it dirty or run the risk of some plonker hitting me (More so the latter)

Dollars to donuts, this car ends up in Japan.

Not the biggest Diablo fan but i think it looks great.

I wonder if this will start a trend of repaints...Good luck with the sale.

limey, are you keeping the reserve secret on purpose or can you share that number?

LOL///sorry but what kind of question is that..thats what a "Auction with Reserve" is all about..

Because, again as I stated..a TRUE REAL INTRESTED buyer will call Limey and negotiate a price...NO ONE is going to keep hitting anumber on E-bay to see if the get to reserve and buy it....just not a smart way to buy a car.

I also think Limey is correct...will probably leave the country...Everyone else has stronger money then us currently and so they can by more car with less money then we can right now.

LOL///sorry but what kind of question is that..thats what a "Auction with Reserve" is all about..

Because, again as I stated..a TRUE REAL INTRESTED buyer will call Limey and negotiate a price...NO ONE is going to keep hitting anumber on E-bay to see if the get to reserve and buy it....just not a smart way to buy a car.

I also think Limey is correct...will probably leave the country...Everyone else has stronger money then us currently and so they can by more car with less money then we can right now.

I think Webster wanted to know what Limey would sell the car for, I am pretty sure he knows how eBay works :icon_thumleft: