Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

Looks better than anything on the road from that photo save the 599GTO.

Look forward to seeing it in person and driving Bill's one day. LOL

I think many are missing the point. If you want to be the fastest car on the road, buy a TTG or a SP GTR for the price of a McLaren. This car has 700hp and looks as good or better as anything I have seen in recent years. 700hp is astonishing IMO for a road car and being NA.

:headbang: :icon_super:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many are missing the point. If you want to be the fastest car on the road, buy a TTG or a SP GTR for the price of a McLaren. This car has 700hp and looks as good or better as anything I have seen in recent years. 700hp is astonishing IMO for a road car and being NA.

I will reserve further judgement until I see it in the flesh

Well at least the price is "right." I wish they would have done more and went more wild and priced it 100k more.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I will reserve further judgement until I see it in the flesh

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Bullshit. Wait till you see it. It's obvious that no matter what Lamborghini does this board won't be impressed. I wouldn't base anything on LP at this point.

+1

Yes guys, its the LP700-4...

Ferrari have one BIG problem, the name of the problem its LP700-4 Aventador :headbang:

+1

Well at least the price is "right." I wish they would have done more and went more wild and priced it 100k more.

Me to, but would it still sell as much as it would being "cheap"?

looool i don't get people they don't like it if it was 500+ and they don't like it when it's 374$

it looks like that you can't please everyone :P

Almost all Lambos tend to look best from that "from above" angle, so keep in mind that that particular pic doesn't tell much of the story. They all look cool from that angle.

But from what I can tell, it looks like an LP670SV and a Reventon mated and the result was painted red. Doesn't look bad, but doesn't look like a brand new car.

As others have mentioned, pretty average thinking/design after 9 years with the murcie.

Either they didn't care or weren't given the $$$ necessary to come up with a clean shell design.

As others have mentioned, pretty average thinking/design after 9 years with the murcie.

Either they didn't care or weren't given the $$$ necessary to come up with a clean shell design.

:iamwithstupid:

I will reserve judgment until seeing it in person but so far, I agree with the above statement...

That angle does nothing for it wait to you see it from other angles,never mind in the flesh!Then you can see its a new car in every way.

Doesn't look bad, but doesn't look like a brand new car.

I agree.

Although I'm betting other angles it will look different. But, after 9 years from the Murci release, so far it seems like they could have done more/better.

Can't wait to see better pics.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I just set a new Lamborghini first record and I would like a plaque commemorating it!

I was the first person to erotically touch myself to the Aventador :)

I still think it seems too similar to the current LP640/LP670 mixed with a Reventon. The power will be unreal i'm sure, which is a different story.

The air intakes roll out instead of up like on my lp,Thers soo much you can't see!Like all the jagged edges like the stealth fighter,Its jaw dropping in real life.

Looks good from that angle. It's what we expected pretty much from the mules and great descriptions from the private viewers:

The "Murciellardoestoqventon" LP700. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't mind the derivative styling so much as it appears to at least be as good looking (if not better) than the Reventon or LP670...both of which are impressive in the flesh.

The tech isn't very mindblowing and that's a problem as "barely acceptable" tech today is "woefully obsolete" tomorrow.

Not very future-proof to steal a phrase from the tech industry, particularly if Ferrari really is implementing some of the incredible tech we're hearing rumors about in both the 599-replacement and the Enzo-successor... :eusa_shhh:

I like it for the most part and hope it does well for the company.

Um . . . wait. So does that mean the first pic is just a photoshopped 670SV . . . ?

absolutely not...i just wonder how the new thing looks like the reventon,eventhough i love it!!!

People will find ways to complain about anything and everything. Personally, I love it.

Looks awesome and so much better than anything else out there for the same price.

I've really liked all the camo-ed car pics but this photo is hopefully the most unflattering angle. I guess it doesn't help that the photo of the magazine pic was not taken square on and is messing with the persepective. From this angle the car looks very strange and doesn't seem to portray the front bar accurately, same goes for the Reventon.

I am completely underwhelmed (from this angle). It took me a while to realize that the two pics in sAmAn's post are of two different cars! The camo car pics show huge potential.

Patiently waiting for proper pics.

Wonder if there will be major tech changes as the typical 750 variations on each model come in. I would fathom there will eventually be a DSG LP700 or a variant of it. I also like what Audi is doing with turbos, and with the McLaren drawing SOOO much attention, I wouldn't put it past them to offer a DSG TTRS6 variant in the next Gallardo at say 600-625hp. IIRC it is basically a TT Gallardo engine with a better gearbox.

Soon cars are going to be so fast and so tech heavy that you wont need to drive it or push any buttons to run a 60-130 blast or race someone. They will even synchronize 3 honks between the 2 cars to give them both perfect launches if you want it to, and automatically film it-attach it to youtube, and upload it to your facebook.