Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

Guest Rob Burgundy
Isn't that the color you hate on the MP4-12C Rob?

I like it, but that Grigio Estoque color is what I'm looking forward to out of the three...loved its blue undertones on the Estoque concept car (assuming that's the color).

Ahhh nice memory ,but it's burnt orange I hate... A rich metallic orange/ red with depth and metallic flake I think would look much better. The burnt orange I can't stand is the one they do on the POS c6 and dodge challengers. Looks like rust.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two pics of Arancio Argos (most dealers should have these paint samples by now).

First pic is Arancio Argos alone, second one is previous orange (Atlas?) vs Argos...

I liked the color so much in person, I switched my order from Grigio Estoque

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

Here are two pics of Arancio Argos (most dealers should have these paint samples by now).

First pic is Arancio Argos alone, second one is previous orange (Atlas?) vs Argos...

Thank you for the pics, i was between arancio argos and white myself. I chose Arancio and boy am i glad i did. The color looks so alive!

Cant wait to see it on the actual car in geneva.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Beautiful thank you for posting that.. I think this is going to be my favorite new color! It really pops.I can't wait to see your car when it arrives!

Thank you for the pics, i was between arancio argos and white myself. I chose Arancio and boy am i glad i did. The color looks so alive!

Cant wait to see it on the actual car in geneva.

My pleasure. Glad it confirmed your choice!

Beautiful thank you for posting that.. I think this is going to be my favorite new color! It really pops.I can't wait to see your car when it arrives!

No problem Rob. Couldn't stand to see you torment yourself with Burnt Orange Prowler pictures......

So basically, overall shape remains M..esque with Reventon/G/Estoque thrown in here and there ?

Shame IMO, bout time it was an all new design...akin to the recent concept.

:iamwithstupid:

If Left Lane News have managed to do a more exciting design than Lambo it's going to be very dissapointing.

That yellow one is sharp.

it would be better as the new Gallardo!!!

Nice job Leadfoot!

Reminds me of one of Ferrari's reds that they started doing the F1 cars in five or six years ago...the one that's more or an orange shade than their traditional famous red. Can't remember what it was called.

Nice job Leadfoot!

Reminds me of one of Ferrari's reds that they started doing the F1 cars in five or six years ago...the one that's more or an orange shade than their traditional famous red. Can't remember what it was called.

Rosso Scuderia.... Used on the F1 cars still all the time. Very rare to see modern street F-cars in it. Almost ALL red street Ferraris are in Rosso Corsa (the "Redder" Red).

I heard this during an F1 broadcast, and it was interesting enough to stick in my head. Apparently, on television the color red on the F1 car looked darker than the color the Ferrari Execs wanted on their cars. It looked almost maroon in live camera broadcasts. So......they decided to throw a more vibrant "oranger" mix in to their red as to lighten it up so it would look the "proper" shade of Red that represented their marque correctly for viewers..

Anyways I bet that will look sick on the LP-700, congrats Leadfoot! :icon_thumleft:

Rosso Scuderia.... Used on the F1 cars still all the time. Very rare to see modern street F-cars in it. Almost ALL red street Ferraris are in Rosso Corsa (the "Redder" Red).

There you go, that's the one. I think the 360CS was the first street car they offered in it. I always prefered the traditional darker red more, but that's not a pearl so it will be cool to see what Lambo's color looks like in sunlight.

Grigio Estoque sample, by the way..

This car will be perfect for almost any Lambo, if you want to go subtle this is the next best after balloon! :icon_thumleft:

Arancio Argos looks like a bright 'metallic red' to me.

Actually, it isn't, it is a very reddish orange, you will like it I'm sure :icon_thumleft:

Geneva 2011 Presse Day:

2 x LP700-4 (first Flore)

Grigio Estoque (metallic)

Blanco Isis

1x lP700-4 (private room)

Arancio Argos (pearl effect)

1 LP560 bicolore

Normal day:

1 x LP700-4 (first Flore)

Grigio Estoque (metallic)

1x LP700-4 (private room)

Arancio Argos (pearl effect)

1 x LP560 bicolore

1 x LP570 Spyder Performante

Wow, your pics its better than mine, now I'm see the true collor, tkx, I'm think because my pics make some celular phone, not good quality to see the true color..

:icon_mrgreen:

sorry i did a mistake: the picture shows the 2017 Ferrari FF replacement prototype... :icon_mrgreen:

Wow, your pics its better than mine, now I'm see the true collor, tkx, I'm think because my pics make some celular phone, not good quality to see the true color..

a007api,

you are still the MAN! I am just a 007 wannabee.... I'm just glad I was able to add something useful to the thread