Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

One of the best? Definitely.

You are right, it's not the best: the best is mine Countach 5000 S :icon_mrgreen:

seriously: you are right, one of the best and may be the best as aggressive looking.

ciao

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

458 looks incredibly feminine compared to the bull. Lambo hit it right on the mark with the LP700. It's bold and brute.

Actually, my wife wants a 458 and she will be going to drive one on Tuesday. Not my first choice but if that is what she wants, that's what she will get. If she does decide to get one, I will be looking forward to comparing the 458 and the LP700 first hand. All the negativity blows me away. I wonder what all these haters had pictured in their minds when they say it looks too much like a Murci.

I think the 430 looks like a 360 and the 458 looks like a 430. Especially the front of the car.

I would love to see the current cars owned by all these lp700 bashers. I have a feeling (not all) but many of the negative posters will have cars that don't have a value $200k combined and it is a jealousy thing.

If it's not your favorite car, so be it, but some of these comments are so ridiculous!

The car looks good, but my god those doors are awful;

183119_168046359913505_100001244270690_4

LSD_HondaCivic_TypeR450.jpg

Ironically now the G's with doors can claim legitimacy sayIng they are Aventador style.

Actually, my wife wants a 458 and she will be going to drive one on Tuesday. Not my first choice but if that is what she wants, that's what she will get. If she does decide to get one, I will be looking forward to comparing the 458 and the LP700 first hand. All the negativity blows me away. I wonder what all these haters had pictured in their minds when they say it looks too much like a Murci.

I think the 430 looks like a 360 and the 458 looks like a 430. Especially the front of the car.

I would love to see the current cars owned by all these lp700 bashers. I have a feeling (not all) but many of the negative posters will have cars that don't have a value $200k combined and it is a jealousy thing.

If it's not your favorite car, so be it, but some of these comments are so ridiculous!

458 looks nothing like 430... 430 sucks ass..Your wife has good taste, in cars atleast :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

and yes the rear of the 458 is similar to the F430 and the enzo

See Allan? Men buy the LP700 for themselves, and get the 458 for their woman. :D

Now...if only somebody can figure out how to get the 458 into the kitchen :/

A Spanish dictionary says:

Aventador [ah-ven-tah-dor’]

noun

1. Fanner, blower, blowing fan, ventilator. (m)

2. Winnover, one who separates chaff from grain. (Architecture)

3. A wooden fork with three or four prongs, used for winnowing corn.

4. A fan used for blowing the fire.

Winnowing fork and fan...

But seriously it looks like centro stile frankensteined parts from many different previous works. It's one thing to be influenced, and another to transplant. It's Lamborghini's version of the music world's "Mashup" genre.

Is it just me or does the name "Aventador" still suck? Sounds like a term Larry the Cable guy would use.

Nope its not just you. The name DOES suck.

The Murcielago is a more clean design.

Corporate made a mistake, by messing with the traditional concept of the doors.

Nope its not just you. The name DOES suck.

It only sucks if Arnold doesn't introduce it with the dialect from Terminator :icon_mrgreen:

To all haters, here is a big :thefinger: from me, Balboni himself and two friends of mine who signed for the car :icon_thumleft: We poor people (LED Bandana Bill and me) will get it within 12 months :eusa_dance:

It only sucks if Arnold doesn't introduce it with the dialect from Terminator :icon_mrgreen:

To all haters, here is a big :thefinger: from me, Balboni himself and two friends of mine who signed for the car :icon_thumleft: We poor people (LED Bandana Bill and me) will get it within 12 months :eusa_dance:

Us poorer people will get one in 4 years, when they are $200K. :icon_thumleft:

Interior is so perfect it can be, very Audi and that is a GOOD thing.. This will be the cockpit I might give up licking Megans asscrack just to sit and cruise in (at least for a few hours) :icon_thumleft:

What are your detailed thoughts Fortis?

I love the design, there is nothing in the world at this stage that looks like it, when you see this car on the road you will know it's a Lamborghini, it's in your face and says get out of my frikin way :icon_mrgreen:

People who love Lambos don't care what others think and for that reason alone or simply because they like to go against the grain they will always buy Lambo, another thing that makes my point are the colors Lambo gets away with, tell me one other car brand in the world that would get away with VI for example.

The thing that sadness me the most is the fact that Lambo bashers were given free rein to come on here and bash the car.

I am definitely not into cheerleading but when your favorite brand comes up with a new car I would expect a tinny bit more support from the group that supposedly has the largest concentration of Lambo owners on the planet, give them a bit more of a chance to showcase their product, give yourself an opportunity to test drive it, take your time to look at it in real life, sit in it etc. then tell us your honest opinion.

There were few owners that expressed negativity when faced with the initial few photos, mainly because they were expecting something else, I am sure that when they have more time with the car they will come around, if they won't which I highly doubt at least the number that's lost because of the design will be picked up by new customers coming across, if you lose 10% of your customer base with a new design you are likely to pick up at least that in new customers, we shall see it soon if not Lambo goes down the drain and that's the end of the story.

I don't like to talk about people's financial position or what they can afford to buy or not, that would be quite impolite but I am willing to bet that most Lambo bashers on LP will not knock at Lambo's gates with a cheque in their hand, they haven't done it before and it is very likely they are very far off from doing so.

That doesn't mean you aren't entitled to an opinion, you certainly are but it becomes irrelevant to the supplier they don't have to cater for non-customers, they have to do so for the core customer base, if you want to join the gang you will have to do so on the gang's terms, that's how I see it anyway.

Lamborghini is a boutique car manufacturer not a mass producing one, that enables them to go crazy with the design.

I think many on here are misinterpreting what Lambo wants to be, what their philosophy going forward is.

It's sad that the event I eagerly awaited and looked forward to discuss and share on LP with my fellow enthusiasts for the past year or so was turned into a dog's breakfast by the constant bashing.

I am done with this thread everyone should buy whatever they like, afford and makes them happy! :icon_thumleft:

Thank god, the interior is finally something from this century, it's a miracle.

Looks good, I like the car more as we see more of it.

The rear is still off a bit, and of course the A-pillar/mirrors are painfully "Gallardo". The doors are rice-a-roni, but there's no real way around that style of door with crash regs. Just imagine the jackassery on this board from the hate-contingent if Lambo had given it "normal" doors, they would cry bloody murder... :rolleyes:

As far as the name, it could have been LAGARTIJO, or any other number of horrible Spanish names Lambo has trademarked the past few years, so count yourself LUCKY it's Aventador. It's not like Murcielago was well-received when it debuted...that name was awful. Gallardo is no peach either.

Overall it's a FAR FAR FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR better looking car than the 458, 599, or MP4.

FAR.

People would use chainsaws to cut through those three cars to get a better view of the LP700. :lol2:

But...it may not be a better driver than ANY of them, so we'll have to wait and see.

I like it for the most part, definitely prefer the grey color over everything that's been seen so far, and am looking forward to more of it. :icon_thumleft: