Spent the day with TurboAlex

Allan-Herbie

For christ's sake...just when you think it can't get any worse...

:eusa_wall:

MY

EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, brakes were great, maybe even better feel than the 599.. I dont know if the Plastic mess-R1 will out run a SV though.. Its funny, the Plastic mess-R1 feels alot like a SLR with a stickshift .

Superchargers and torque! :icon_pidu: :icon_super:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Of course it can get worse (better)... It won't be long now... Allan dressed head to toe in red & yellow :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Of course it can get worse (better)... It won't be long now... Allan dressed head to toe in red & yellow :icon_mrgreen:

Its coming!!!

Allan..have u driven a GTR yet?

the Plastic mess-R1 in the garage sounds like a broken toilet pipe lool

Actually I think the Z R 1's sound is one of its high points. Ive never felt the japanese cars could make a good exhaust note.

Plastic mess-R1 sounds damn good for a stock exhaust.

It will sound crazy if he puts full bolt ons with headers and a full exhaust on. Definitely wont sound exotic, but it will be a scary sound. Comparing to the 599 with the exhaust he has would be like Beethoven played really loud (599) vs. sitting next to the speaker at a Pantera concert with skinheads moshing in front of you (Z R 1).

Both have their purpose and fanbase, but they sound completely different in a good way.

Actually I think the Z R 1's sound is one of its high points. Ive never felt the japanese cars could make a good exhaust note.

:iamwithstupid:

The problem is that your base motor in ALL of these jap cars are medium displacement V6s, then you turbo it and you're pretty much done.

I'd say the NSX was the closest one to having an inspiring exhaust note from a jap motor. High revs, naturally aspirated is a nice formula....not sure why it doesn't quite cut it for the 911 though.

Oops forgot...the LFA makes a very nice sound. V-10, naturally aspirated. :icon_thumleft:

It will sound crazy if he puts full bolt ons with headers and a full exhaust on. Definitely wont sound exotic, but it will be a scary sound. Comparing to the 599 with the exhaust he has would be like Beethoven played really loud (599) vs. sitting next to the speaker at a Pantera concert with skinheads moshing in front of you (Z R 1).

Both have their purpose and fanbase, but they sound completely different in a good way.

:iamwithstupid:

The old Ferrari vs. Lambo was sorta like this too....but nowadays the sound is much closer between the two.

Ohhh Im getting excited... :eusa_naughty:

:eusa_think:

I think once alex gets his car finished he would have been a good run for your TTG. Would give the G the nod, but it would be a close run IMO. Z R 1 Would get destroyed on the highway though IMO. SLR would be destroyed even fully modded on slicks.

With the simple lingenfelter bolt ons and DRs its a 145mph car. Could likely go 150 with some meth injection and more boost.

I am talking about a pump gas run BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mim5HjpQhjU

I think Fadi was making more than 700awhp at this point too. :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_think:

I think once alex gets his car finished he would have been a good run for your TTG. Would give the G the nod, but it would be a close run IMO. Z R 1 Would get destroyed on the highway though IMO. SLR would be destroyed even fully modded on slicks.

With the simple lingenfelter bolt ons and DRs its a 145mph car. Could likely go 150 with some meth injection and more boost.

I am talking about a pump gas run BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mim5HjpQhjU

I think Fadi was making more than 700awhp at this point too. :icon_mrgreen:

The TTG would lay waste to the POS on the highway on pump gas.. Off the line, dont care I never raced it off the line.. Of course the SLR would lose, no one ever went far enough in their developments for that car..

The POS is certainly fast, just not my cup of tea..

Atleast I can promise I won't buy a chevy!!!

After your recent behaviour how can we ever know for sure???!!!!!!!!! :eusa_naughty: