When are you planning to take your Lambo out of storage?

As the topic states - when are you guys planning to take your Lambo out of winter storage? And on the flip side, how many of you guys drive it through the winter snow? I know theres one guy up here (Toronto) that I used to see driving a blue Murcielago around in the winter, and theres another guy on the forums that's posted winter shots of his as well.

No Lambo here, but I'm itching to get the E55 out of the garage asap - there's been a lot of of rain/mixed precipitation lately, so I know that time is just around the corner!!

While we're at it, lets see some winter Lambo shots to add some colour to the thread! :)

No Lambo here but my motorcycle will be out within a month or so. I have to take it to get some service work done then Im adding HID headlights to it.

Ha Ha. In the 80's later this week in AZ.

We put our cars up for summer storage. :icon_mrgreen:

Any Scottsdale events going on this weekend? I'm flying in Friday.

As soon as the mods are finished!

Oh, and never use the expression "flip side" when referring to car driving.... :lol:

As soon as the mods are finished!

Oh, and never use the expression "flip side" when referring to car driving.... :lol:

LOL!! True enough!!

I'm looking forward to seeing how your car turns out - love the kit!

I'm in Wisconsin. We are supposed to get about a half inch of rain tomorrow which will take care of the roadsalt. If the weather people aren't wrong I am getting my Lambo out this weekend. I drive my E55 all winter with Blizzaks and it's a fun winter machine.

I live in Indiana, I know how the roads get... the salt....

But on modern cars, especially unibody frames, are there still big risks of rust? Is that why no one takes their G's or M's out in the now? Or is ist just because of the potential sliding and insanity that is winter driving?

I live in Indiana, I know how the roads get... the salt....

But on modern cars, especially unibody frames, are there still big risks of rust? Is that why no one takes their G's or M's out in the now? Or is ist just because of the potential sliding and insanity that is winter driving?

My car is in a paint shop here in N.Y. Two weeks ago we had a beautiful 60* day. In the spray booth next to mine is a VI Murcie that is in for major body work. The owner took the car out, did a couple of 360's around a corner due to the sand from the storms this winter.

This year the roads are horrendous. Millions of pot holes ( pot craters) from all of the freeze thaw cycles and road salt. With budgets being in the shitter for most municipalities I can't see them fixing things anytime soon.

This was the first winter that I got to drive my car whenever I wanted. Love the move from Michigan to California.

But I did get caught in white out conditions within 3 hours of taking deliver of the car. lol

Nick

This was the first winter that I got to drive my car whenever I wanted. Love the move from Michigan to California.

But I did get caught in white out conditions within 3 hours of taking deliver of the car. lol

Nick