My new site: www.gripevine.com BETA TEST

LPDADDY

Gentlemen

Please accpet this as my personal invitation to invite you and your friends to experience a new way of dealing with complaints. Don't waste(what could be) hours of frustration's on a customer service call that at times seems like it is setup to stone wall you.

If you run into any type of customer service issues with any compnay, feel free to log onto www.gripevine.com and plant a gripe. It is simple,easy to use, effective and free.

Our goal is to turn your negative experience with a company into a positive one and we look to achieve this by handling your complaint and implementing our proprietary format in reaching the decision makers at any company.

Gripvevine is essentially a consumer complaint resolution utility set within a fun and dynamic feature rich social media platform. If you have any kind of a problem with any company in NORTH AMERICA, you can take advantage of this service by publishing your gripes publicly in order to connect with companies for a resolution.

You will need to create an account and you can write as little or as much as you want and attach photos,PDF's and youtube videos.

We are finally beta testing and i would love to have your feedback, wether it is on the forum of via PM.

Thank you

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, at one point I had a similar idea, but couldn't figure out how to make it feasible.

Awesome :eusa_clap:

I hope.

Where would you like commentary/observation/bug messages sent?

Wherever you wish. PM me for my email if you prefer to use that route and thank you.

Hmmm, can't connect to the site. Seems to be down.

How does it differ from complaints.com and how do you control abuse like the kind that shitty business owners do to competition on local google listings and such?

Were you guys on this months issue of Entrepreneur magazine? I was just reading up on that but didn't remember the company's name. There were some examples of how it helped some businesses before they took the complaints public.

Were you guys on this months issue of Entrepreneur magazine? I was just reading up on that but didn't remember the company's name. There were some examples of how it helped some businesses before they took the complaints public.

No, not us . We are just launching.

Good luck, excellent idea, I wish we had it here.

You can. I will make you an aussie version if you like.

You can. I will make you an aussie version if you like.

I will only charge 10% to monitor it :icon_mrgreen:

I can tell you most people here like to complain about everything so you will be successful :lol2:

UK you will kill it :icon_thumleft:

I will only charge 10% to monitor it :icon_mrgreen:

I can tell you most people here like to complain about everything so you will be successful :lol2:

UK you will kill it :icon_thumleft:

The amount of programming that went into the site is mind boggling. The software is very powerful . Once all the bugs are out, we will do a major launch of the site. Marketing is where it is going to be at. If you have interest for your market, talk to me.

I know we will rock in NA and that is where we are starting

we can certainly talk, I've done a quick search, most complaints sites are put in place by different government associations there aren't any decent sites in OZ that offer the type of service you are offering.

I guess the hardest thing is to make sure that the complaints are legitimate and not placed by competitors or others that are out there to harm certain businesses.

I know what you mean about programming, I am working on a site that contains a configurator an ordering and a management system, until now I had no idea what goes into building these sites, lots of $$$ and time.

I hate these sites.. All it does is invite your competition to bust your balls.. But hopefully dadda makes a gazillion dollars off it..

I hate these sites.. All it does is invite your competition to bust your balls.. But hopefully dadda makes a gazillion dollars off it..

Agreed. These sites set up business owners to a level of scrutiny that can't be overcome during the course of normal business.

Agreed. These sites set up business owners to a level of scrutiny that can't be overcome during the course of normal business.

What you are saying here makes no sense. Fact is there are going to be unhappy people all the time and, as of now, they can go online and complain and the business owner has no recourse. We give the businesses the opportunity to address these complaints and resolve them if possible. Why are there so many customer surveys and entire departments within companies set up to deal with customer service? To make sure uour customer is happy.

Fact is there are going to be unhappy people all the time and, as of now, they can go online and complain and the business owner has no recourse. We give the businesses the opportunity to address these complaints and resolve them if possible.

I didn't see the complaint resolution part. Regardless, I'm more of the "NO SOUP FOR YOU" kind of guy.

20_soupman_lg.jpg

Good luck though, seems like a great idea for the consumer.

I'm putting the webpage in my bookmarks. Marketing will decide how well the company does.

Good luck with your new business!

edit: I quickly browsed through the website. this could seriously work. I got a quick question, how will you get business to make accounts on your webpage? if someone complains about a certain company and they (company) do not have an account with you, the would you just email them and link them to your page?

What you are saying here makes no sense. Fact is there are going to be unhappy people all the time and, as of now, they can go online and complain and the business owner has no recourse. We give the businesses the opportunity to address these complaints and resolve them if possible. Why are there so many customer surveys and entire departments within companies set up to deal with customer service? To make sure uour customer is happy.

Truth be told, and as I said I hope you make millions off it.. what these sites do is give people away to make their opinions totally public.. They know that 1000's of people will read it and the company will not want that negative mark in the open.. They know the chances of the company bending over backwards to do anything to remove that mark is high.. Now add to that fact that people will lie and attempt to scam companies knowing this..

Let me give you an example of how people do this.. When I had my Dairy Queen, scumbags would wait till we were at our busiest point, walk in , wait in line then in front of everyone ask to speak to a manager.. then they would proclaim, they came through the drivethrough the otherday ordered 4 Blizzards, but only got one.... Today they are here on a bicycle mind you.. So, now knowing full well that this is a lie, I mean come on, you order 4, get one and drive off? No that doesnt happen.. So do I argue with them in front of a room full of people that immidietely think the customer is always right.. or give them what they want to get the fuckout? Same principles apply..

Now add in competitors who create false unhappy customers for you...

Frog in a burger from Burger King? Yeah ok. How do you weed out the douches before they ruin the credibility?

When I had my Dairy Queen, scumbags would wait till we were at our busiest point, walk in , wait in line then in front of everyone ask to speak to a manager.. then they would proclaim, they came through the drivethrough the otherday ordered 4 Blizzards, but only got one.... Today they are here on a bicycle mind you.. So, now knowing full well that this is a lie, I mean come on, you order 4, get one and drive off? No that doesnt happen.. So do I argue with them in front of a room full of people that immidietely think the customer is always right.. or give them what they want to get the fuckout?

Now add in competitors who create false unhappy customers for you...

tumblr_laiqua0OPy1qae7tpo1_500.png

I am thinking of the same issues as Allan and Albofaz described but for the sake of a few losers that could potentially milk the system that does not mean the rest of the people that have a genuine complaint should not have a forum to vent on.

It's quite easy to figure out whom has a genuine complaint or whom is just trying to blow smoke, if the company in question has an opportunity to tell their side the general public can make up their mind, good companies will always handle their complaints in a proper manner.

When the companies get a reputation for proper customer service they will be recognized for that and business will go over to them, the concept is simple, I personally see it working in a similar manner as eBay feedback works. Vendors with most feedback always get my business even if they have a bunch of negative ones, I always read through and make up my on mind, if I see most complaints seem to be legitimate and they do nothing about them obviously I go away but most larger vendors address complaints in a proper manner so no issues there.

Things happen, the only thing I would like to know is that I will be looked after if things don't go to plan.

The fast food place example isn't a very strong one, the fact that some moron walked away with 1 drink rather than the 4 he paid for even if it's true will not stop me going to the respective store.

I will be counting my drinks and fries that's for sure :icon_mrgreen:

I think it's geared towards genuine complains that companies do nothing about or tend to ignore because there is no come back, public humiliation always works.

If I offer a customer service based business I don't mind having it scrutinized providing there is a forum where I can state my position or make good, this way you might learn things about your business that you didn't know, as they say you are only as good as your worst employee. If you find out who is your weakest link you can take care of it :icon_mrgreen:

Reputation is everything in business this could potentially be a great avenue to further strengthen it.

I think in order to work and get people to read the complaint the complaint will have to be fairly concise nobody likes to read novels, maybe it would be a good idea to limit the number of words per complaint.

Another idea would be to add a section where people could come and tell about the positive experiences they had with certain businesses.

Maybe a grading system should be in place.

I think it could potentially be very big and very helpful if done right, attach it to facebook or twitter, people tend to spend their lives on those websites :icon_mrgreen: