Chris H 2009 Underground Racing Twin Turbo Murcielago LP1200

how are the murci TT's holding up? any creaks or weird noises? is it more or less fun then a G platform?!?!

Doing great so far, seems to be just as good as our TT Gallardo's. Our TT setup works PERFECT with the E gear shifting.

Love it. There is just something about a TT murci that I love so much more than a TTG.

It's got an ass load more street cred that's for damn sure. TT640 roadster would be off the charts fun.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I can't stop lookin at this thing. I've got a new computer background now. Thanks UGR. Also will you tell this guy about Lambopower and see if he will join up and post some content about his car please?

Doing great so far, seems to be just as good as our TT Gallardo's. Our TT setup works PERFECT with the E gear shifting.

Did you have to upgrade the transmission and other driveline parts?

Great job! Makes more sense to do the Murcie TT than a G. Twelve cylinders instead of ten spread the HP gains for lower risk of failure, and the motor, pistons, etc are better than that of the G correct or no(forged or better material used)?

LP640TT roadster would be insane!!!!!! (i wish they made a top to keep rain out that doesnt take 20 min to put on)

I wonder if they will come up with a real top solution with the LP700 roadster.

I can confirm they will go with a hardtop solution ala CGT or K-egg.

it will be interesting to see how they handle a roadster (if they plan on it) with the one piece carbon tub.

Russell

it will be interesting to see how they handle a roadster (if they plan on it) with the one piece carbon tub.

Russell

check the chassis pics on the av and you will see that the a pillars that make it look like the gallardo is there for support. Once the top is off there would still be enough strength. From the looks of the chassis, they have already factored in a roadster edition. essentially they created a roadster chassis first and then factored in the roof...

im sure they will. this has been a on going problem with the current roadster. i thought DLM was working on a solution for the current Murci Roadster (he personally owns one) a TT Roadster would be so much fun and they are very reasonable right now.

That is an incredible car, and an amazing build.

You guys have really outdone yourselves!!!

Great Work!

Wow!

If I had it to spend I would own that. Best I have seen!

Rediculously sikk build! It is amazing that there is that much room in the engine bay to fit all of that hardware.