Cant beleive we dont have this yet

Roman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The school involved, Chifley College’s Dunheved Campus at St Marys North, has suspended both students and called police after footage of the fight, which took place on school grounds about 10.30am yesterday, was aired on a television station…

It is understood the Year 10 student is a victim of repeated bullying at Chifley College’s Dunheved Campus, a middle school in a disadvantaged part of western Sydney.

But police and bullying experts are concerned by the video’s publication on Facebook and the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the older boy’s retaliation against his attacker.

“We don’t believe that violence is ever the answer,” Mr Dalgleish says.

I think "violence" has been the answer to every war, most football games and in this instance a piss-ant with a Napoleonic complex...

It's been posted in the "LOL" thread...

I looked for it in the "feel good thread"

That kid got rocked! Takes some balls to talk shit to someone twice his size, even if the kid had no confidence.

Definitely could have ended up severely fucked up from that body slam.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Effects from IN-N-OUT & Jack Daniels possibly impairing your forum browsing skills?

Video has been taken off of YouTube.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=JN8DVS2291SH8FW2&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="380" height="380" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

On a side note, way for that kid to stick up for himself!

Still a little punk.

190504_105181899563084_100002138242566_4

Shit.... Hes shoulder high to the kitchen sink..... Hes a fcuking lawn jockey.

I shit you not... My seven year old son is taller than this smurf.

i can't stop watching this over and over again...soooo awesome.. :icon_pray: picks him up and slams him on da ground!

The gif misses the best part.... When he just turns around and walks away after its done.... Hes a fcuking ninja.

The gif misses the best part.... When he just turns around and walks away after its done.... Hes a fcuking ninja.

That slam caused the Tsunami..

He's on crutches with that big ass bandage for a skinned knee? What a pussy! I broke my right tip/fib, and a 24cm steel rod and 4 screws put into my tibia, and I was back racing my dirtbike in 6 weeks.

I'd slap the kid if he even thought about using crutches for an abrasion.

The situation will be even funnier in 10 years when Howdy Doody is the same size while thickness grows to 250 6'4" and is still pissed.

I hope that kid felt like the biggest douche coming back to school after that video made the rounds through his school. Not sure why the big kid that was assaulted got suspended for defending himself after blows to the head.