You need to see the insane smile on my face :)

maddox

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which veryon is it!?!?!?! dont hold back you lucky son of a bitch!

Its the poor person model, 1001 ps only :) Supersport would be 9-10 months waiting and I wanted to have it like *immediately* and the right color, brand new was available :)

What a beautiful piece of art. The white is stunning, very elegant and sexy. Congradulations! Enjoy in good health

When you have more time, love to hear a proper review

Its the poor person model, 1001 ps only :) Supersport would be 9-10 months waiting and I wanted to have it like *immediately* and the right color, brand new was available :)

They have a SS parked here in Singapore..LHD unit..u should grab it..since it wont even be street legal here..lol

and btw CONGRATS..IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL in white!! badass car..post more pics and vids and also writeup when u can! :icon_pray:

woah! :headbang: white REALLY works! Congratz that is really an amazing car :icon_super:

Wow...beautiful. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be smiling, too, if I had a Veyron! Major congrats.

This is the most insane forum I've ever seen...people buying Paganis, Veyrons, spaceships, large planets...it never ends!

thank you guys for all the kind words, I will definitely write a review and post some more pics and videos only that.... it's snowing now :) and I thought the winter is finally over, boy I was wrong

maddox, damn man! buying a Veyron at your age? huge props and congrats! :icon_thumleft:

if you have any problems with uploading photos shoot me a PM.

maddox, damn man! buying a Veyron at your age? huge props and congrats! :icon_thumleft:

if you have any problems with uploading photos shoot me a PM.

I am not a computer retard but I am just curious why the limit on image extension name? Is jpg bad now? lol

I am also too lazy to convert to gif or png :)