Super Sports Convertible

VBUGKING

i got info on a 2010 Gray Supersports with 10k miles.... ASKING 162k!

Probably this one. Man they dropped hard but probably a year off before the SS converts take those huge drops. I think the lack of back seats really killed the SS market. The 4 seat ones are not nearly as low as the 2.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-SUPERS...=item27b99cf428

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got info on a 2010 Gray Supersports with 10k miles.... ASKING 162k!

Yeah, thats the lowest one on the market. Not a highly desirable color (although I like it) and has the most miles I have seen and is a 2 seater. They are giving the 2 seaters away. Bentley Gold sold a brand new 2010 SS coupe (non desirable color) for 185k brand new.

The 4 seater coupes are doing much better than the 2 seaters, although they still dropped a lot off of MSRP. The convertibles on the other hand arent/wont drop as bad as the coupes, they are all 4 seaters and the new body style Bentley CGT convertibles wont be coming out for like 2 more years.

Seriously considering this one from Bentley Gold Coast. I wish the interior was the same as my coupe, but I havent seen an SS vert with that interior.

http://www.bentleygoldcoast.com/2011-bentl...ble--c-1219.htm

I think I want the black wheels though. The dark tint wheels on it are an $1145 option, but I dont think look as good with an all blacked out SS. What do you guys think?

Guest Rob Burgundy
They said the would swap the wheels to a black set from another new supersports.

It's a very elegant color combo and if they will put the black rims on that would look fantastic. You'll have to get a liscence plate that says VADAR.

I like the black wheels better as well but after all the black ones you have had that white one they have looks pretty damn nice as well. Either one you can't go wrong. Hopefully they are dealing because you know how quickly they drop once it starts.

Black wheels would look great. I think as much as you love your current SS you will love this one that much more. Do you prefer black on this car for a particular reason?

I like the white ones, but not as much as the black ones. I prefer the all blacked out looked of the Supersports (blacked out grills and wheels etc) in black. Also wife doesnt like the white ones (or white cars in general), and this car is basically her choice. Looks like we are getting the one from Bentley GCoast. Ran down some other deals, and this one seemed to be the best fit for the money.

Awesome!!! I told you earlier you just weren't talking about it! We all expect pics and write up

CONGRADULTIONS!!!! She’s a beauty

I agree with you on the black btw

Awesome!!! I told you earlier you just weren't talking about it! We all expect pics and write up

CONGRADULTIONS!!!! She’s a beauty

I agree with you on the black btw

Thanks! You were right. Deal is done, money sent, and trucker will pick up the Vert from GC on saturday, hopefully I will have it by sunday/monday.

Thanks! You were right. Deal is done, money sent, and trucker will pick up the Vert from GC on saturday, hopefully I will have it by sunday/monday.

Very cool! Is the SS coupe getting the boot?

Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks.

Heres some pictures the dealer sent me after they swapped the wheels. Hoping to have the car early next week!

post-6539-1301077433_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1301077438_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1301077442_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1301077446_thumb.jpg