some amazing Lambos for sale here

Lambo91

Thanks for reminding us americans that we can't import euro cars. I'll cut off my right nut and hand it to you if you figure away to import that Black on Black 99SV legally. The older I get the less I like goverments. :eusa_wall:. morons

Thanks for reminding us americans that we can't import euro cars. I'll cut off my right nut and hand it to you if you figure away to import that Black on Black 99SV legally. The older I get the less I like goverments. :eusa_wall:. morons

i saw one without the spoiler.

73504_10150320207030173_673530172_15734673_2600744_n.jpg

Miura SV = perfecto.

My dad had a Miura SV, what a beast ( he actually at one time owned 1 of each Lambo manufactured at the time plus he had an Iso Griffo (sp) )

Guest Rob Burgundy

Two orange diablo GT's! Insta-boner! Thanks for the link!

My dad had a Miura SV, what a beast ( he actually at one time owned 1 of each Lambo manufactured at the time plus he had an Iso Griffo (sp) )

Now we are talking, proper cars. Any pictures? Iso Griffos are little known but legendary cars.

Amazing collection...these guys don't play.

They have a bunch of older cars from different marques that are great....old Lancias in particular.

How long did he keep the Miura?

Now we are talking, proper cars. Any pictures? Iso Griffos are little known but legendary cars.

:iamwithstupid:

The SE30 Jota!!

Looks familiar :icon_mrgreen:

This is my dealer, and the most amazing part is that only a fraction of the cars are actually listed on the web page!

I'm paying my parents a visit this week. I'll see if I can dig up any pictures.

Looks familiar :icon_mrgreen:

This is my dealer, and the most amazing part is that only a fraction of the cars are actually listed on the web page!

Wait so is your car for sale currently? Or do they just store it and list it for sale if the price is high enough?