Herbie got a new sticker!

Allan-Herbie

Admittedly it looks better than I expected.

I waited to go see a factory Gt2RS with the hood.. then I did it.. Looks good, I like it..

You need bigger stickers for the Fenders. Then a big TURBO across the side skirts. In case you forget....

IM ON IT!!!

I doooo! Thats why I got these bad ass fender badges to go with it!

Hey, those are nice! None of that tiny shit you can't see... So I guess the next step will be shaving your head? :icon_mrgreen:

Hey, those are nice! None of that tiny shit you can't see... So I guess the next step will be shaving your head? :icon_mrgreen:

I just spent 2 hours at Ed Hardy too!

On this car, I like it.

The P-car look is so common that you have to spice it up, otherwise it's 997 here, 997 there, 997 everywhere, and there's no visual flair to make your own car unique.

Probably 50:1 ratio of 997s on the road for every Gallardo/Murcie, got to put your own mark on it to make the look compelling. :icon_thumleft:

I don't like the black hood, looks like shit. I don't understand why you are compelled to mess with the car, it looked great in plain white. IS that your boyfriend's cayman in the pic?

I don't like the black hood, looks like shit. I don't understand why you are compelled to mess with the car, it looked great in plain white. IS that your boyfriend's cayman in the pic?

I miss you dadda.. You need a good slapping! Yes thats Bryans Cayman... and its an S! Get it right!

I told you it looks like crap.

Take it off before you look like every other Porsche idiot who had a 1973 912 with turbo fenders and a whale tail.

I like the wing and wheels not the hood. Don't do the I/C vents.

love it! and the double stuff oreo look is in fellas! lol

while you guys are stuck wearing your z-cavaricci's and capezios, we are rockin the hot twenty eleven look :eusa_dance:

Allan keep up the great work and publix also has mach III razors on sale just in case you go all the way :headbang: :lol2: :lol2: