Took my Underground Racing TTG back to the strip...

basupra

Wasn't sure if the track would stick or not, so I set the car on setting 3 (roughly 1300whp in 4th and 5th gear only), much lower in 1-3rd gear. Got a decent launch for this car(1.9x 60'), got a little wheel hop in 1st gear, tapped the rev limiter in 3rd gear by mistake, and had to shift to 5th gear (don't have a raised rev limiter yet). Ran a 9.96@160mph. Car only went 120 mph in the 1/8th, whereas in TX on setting 4 it went 126mph. Pretty safe to say the car is a SOLID 170+ trap car on setting 4 and a raised rev limiter. I would say it will easily go 165+ mph on setting 4 even having to shift to 5th!!

I couldn't get anymore runs in, as they kicked me out for no cage/chute :lol:.

Hope to have some video soon.

Can't say enough GREAT things about this Underground Racing TTG. Words just can't describe the "kid in a candy store" feeling that this machine gives you!! Everyone that rides in it is just in awe at the brutal acceleration that it produces.

Thanks again to Kevin, KC, John Reed and all of the Underground Racing crew...truly a job WELL done!!!

Hopefully I can get back out to a track again soon on setting 4 :clap:.

Tim

Guest Rob Burgundy

Phhhhsh you only ran a 9.96 quarter on setting three? Amatuer!

Haha jk of course. Incredible run. What tires were you wearing?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Also..I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your TTG,what does it look like?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

That is smoking fast!!!!!!!!!!Looking forward to the video's.

It is amazing how you peddle it off the line and still run a 9 sec pass. Man, if only these cars can launch they would be THE total package (not that they aren't an amazing package already or anything..)

It is amazing how you peddle it off the line and still run a 9 sec pass. Man, if only these cars can launch they would be THE total package (not that they aren't an amazing package already or anything..)

You mean like this? gonna be dopeeeeeee