I'm finally moving to Los Angeles

Destructo

So I am graduating college on May first here in Michigan and already have a full-time job in L.A. at an ad agency in downtown Beverly Hills.

I've been wanting to get out to SoCal for quite some time and it's finally happening. I look forward to running into you guys and girls out there on a regular basis.

I do have a couple questions though. I've been talking to Romandad a bit about places to live. I'm looking "south of the hill" Hollywood region around B.H. that would give me a break on the commute and it's too pricey. Anyone that might know of some good people looking for a roommate, or a lead on a safe, clean place to live, the information would greatly be appreciated. I can PM some details if that helps. Let me know.

Watch out SP, you best whitey-proof the place, i'm stopping in soon! :lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Congrats on the move! Hope it's a great new start for you!

fcuk you... We don't want you here!

I was told I could stay at your place for a while. I'll bring my Detroit Super Bowl leather jacket and we can cruise in the Ferrari together!

I was told I could stay at your place for a while. I'll bring my Detroit Super Bowl leather jacket and we can cruise in the Ferrari together!

Ok..but you will have deuce as a bunkmate!

So I am graduating college on May first here in Michigan and already have a full-time job in L.A. at an ad agency in downtown Beverly Hills.

I've been wanting to get out to SoCal for quite some time and it's finally happening. I look forward to running into you guys and girls out there on a regular basis.

I do have a couple questions though. I've been talking to Romandad a bit about places to live. I'm looking "south of the hill" Hollywood region around B.H. that would give me a break on the commute and it's too pricey. Anyone that might know of some good people looking for a roommate, or a lead on a safe, clean place to live, the information would greatly be appreciated. I can PM some details if that helps. Let me know.

Dude, congrats! I was just out there last week shooting a TV spot for a Columbus ad agency and I loved it out there! Can I ask what you're doing for the agency?

Dude, congrats! I was just out there last week shooting a TV spot for a Columbus ad agency and I loved it out there! Can I ask what you're doing for the agency?

Thanks, I'm an Account Coordinator doing some PR, creative, ad pitches, event planning and execution.

Thanks, I'm an Account Coordinator doing some PR, creative, ad pitches, event planning and execution.

Excellent, sounds great! Good luck man. If you ever need any HD video produced for the Internet or TV, I'd kill for another excuse to come to LA! :headbang: LP discount!

Congrats! Just where I want to be moving when I'm out. (Not soon enough)!

You have a PM.

Thanks, I'll write back tomorrow when I have more time. Just heading to bed.

Send a message to my daughter Kate, she lived three for 2 years.

Quite a step up from Detroit to Beverly Hills. Hopefully they will accept your kind.

Jk good luck and send some crotch shots of Lindsay ™ when you get there.

Thanks for the well wished everyone. I'll be working with some fun brands, near and dear to all our hearts :D

MBA @ UMich?

BA, i went back after working for a few years.

Ahh that is why you have been talking to Romandad, you need to borrow the guns, gotcha.

All the best with the move.

Thanks. I wanted to make sure i could bring all my guns from Detroit out to L.A. :D

Send a message to my daughter Kate, she lived three for 2 years.

Thanks Charlie I almost forgot she lived there. I'll drop her a line later today for sure. P.S. was I supposed to call you back or were you going to call me back? I lost track, sorry buddy.

Congrats Destructo! LOL @ people thinking you're over 50, must feel good huh? :lol2:

I've been told I'm an "old soul" so that explain that and the constant attention from older women. :lol2: