The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Some more of my pictures from this weekend. I see someone posted the Argos but removed the watermark already.... LOL. .Priceless

4d2ac01.jpg

c075b32.jpg

e4875e9.jpg

0b70179.jpg

f6c6a49.jpg

98e9a45.jpg

Working on videos of the shoot & cruise

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more of my pictures from this weekend. I see someone posted the Argos but removed the watermark already.... LOL. .Priceless

4d2ac01.jpg

c075b32.jpg

e4875e9.jpg

0b70179.jpg

f6c6a49.jpg

98e9a45.jpg

Working on videos of the shoot & cruise

[/quote

Great pics of my car Cody.. Had a great time this past weekend.. It was cool to have 2 aventadors together !!

Jtj30.jpg

lift kit up doesn't help the look, don't like the black rims, they should be grey like the 570, yellow caliper is awful, need a better photo to see if green works.

I got orange calipers with Argos as well. Now it just feels like the color theme doesn't match. Black calipers on Argos seems much nicer... Duh

lift kit up doesn't help the look, don't like the black rims, they should be grey like the 570, yellow caliper is awful, need a better photo to see if green works.

Trust me, it works, and I love the black rims. I do agree with the yellow calipers though, dont know why they ordered those.

oh my that VI is looking awesome. Everytime I see a new color I think its my new fav. They all just look so good on the car. WOW. VBOXKING cant wait to see yours!

oh my that VI is looking awesome. Everytime I see a new color I think its my new fav. They all just look so good on the car. WOW. VBOXKING cant wait to see yours!

I know, the car seems to look awesome in any color. I love it in white, black, grigio, the new orange, yellow, and VI lol.

it looks sick!!! remember this looks like a cell phone picture and inside under lights so it will look a bit crappy. Remember the first picture of my car, also a cell phone picture. In person, its pretty good.

7c42ce3.jpg

certainly look nothing like this:

6320641675_f38752a5ed.jpg

Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador by Dan Landoni, on Flickr

I got orange calipers with Argos as well. Now it just feels like the color theme doesn't match. Black calipers on Argos seems much nicer... Duh

I love my Orange..not same orange but check it.. I get lots of good feedback on them the other option was yellow to match the shocks

Bryan

So glad you joined the forum.. We both have great color cars!!

Tim

Thanks Tim. It really helped me endure the wait to receive your texts and updates. We were "together" in the whole waiting process. Cheers and thanks Bryan

I know it's a different orange then Argos but went with it anyway. Just thought the color combo won't work being a different color after seeing Internet pics. Mr car is due to arrive in couple of weeks too. Hope I didnt have to powder coat them to black. Perhaps i will like it better once I see it in person