Ayrton Senna

capt_chaos

May Day 1994. :crybaby2:

Horrible weekend where Ratzenburger also passed away but when you look at the improvements in F1 and then onto road safety since it is quite remarkable.

RIP Senna. You will always be the greatest driver to have ever torn a track apart.

Nobody could make a car dance through the corners like Senna could.

I wish I was older so I could have seen him race live, instead of simply witnessing his legacy years after he passed away.

May Day 1994. :crybaby2:

Horrible weekend where Ratzenburger also passed away but when you look at the improvements in F1 and then onto road safety since it is quite remarkable.

Definitely a tragic weekend, RIP to both.

What do you think the balance of power in F1 would have looked like had he survived? Schumacher won the championship that year and the next before moving to Ferrari.

Fantastic driver and an even bigger asshole in person. No doubt one the best ever but he got beatified dying in a horrible crash. I was never a fan of the person.

Fantastic driver and an even bigger asshole in person. No doubt one the best ever but he got beatified dying in a horrible crash. I was never a fan of the person.

Did you ever meet him personally?

Did you ever meet him personally?

Yup, more than once at some of the parties in Montreal during the GP's . He thought he walked on water.

Yup, more than once at some of the parties in Montreal during the GP's . He thought he walked on water.

True. But he kinda did! Don't know anyone who could be better in a car. He was TOO fast on many occasions.

Do you think Schumacher would have had the success he did had Senna not died in '94?

True. But he kinda did! Don't know anyone who could be better in a car. He was TOO fast on many occasions.

Do you think Schumacher would have had the success he did had Senna not died in '94?

With Senna around Shumi might have won 1 or 2 world championships. Senna rocked on track, unbelievable talent.

With Senna around Shumi might have won 1 or 2 world championships. Senna rocked on track, unbelievable talent.

I think shumi won because of Ferrari, so yeh I belive he would still be sucessful but less.

no its not, it was on for 12 hours, then pulled cause they had to "negotiate contract" with the the studio or something similar and it would take 1-2 weeks tops, i'm guessing they weren't expecting such a huge demand

no its not, it was on for 12 hours, then pulled cause they had to "negotiate contract" with the the studio or something similar and it would take 1-2 weeks tops, i'm guessing they weren't expecting such a huge demand

Damn. Is the subtitled version out on the torrents yet? I can't find it anywhere.

Damn. Is the subtitled version out on the torrents yet? I can't find it anywhere.

Shame on you! :lol2: Rent or buy the movie and support the filmmaker!

Shame on you! :lol2: Rent or buy the movie and support the filmmaker!

Oh I'll buy it when it comes out. But it's nowhere to be found! I would have gone to see it in theatres, too - but didn't get released here.