Oro Elios LP640

Guest Rob Burgundy

We've recently seen this color is badass on all lambo cars

post-3591-1303439368_thumb.jpg

Absolutely great colour but then again I'm biased. :icon_mrgreen: Very few photos can do actual justice to this colour.

Isn't the Murci R o b 's former ride?

Absolutely great colour but then again I'm biased. :icon_mrgreen: Very few photos can do actual justice to this colour.

Yes, it is.

Yes it is..and the color is just stunning..but then again, I am also biased as I have it on my 2001 DIablo 6.0SE #12

Color is awesome in person. Pics NEVER do it justice. Hey Roy, what's a better "investment" the gold 6.0, or the gold MANUAL LP-640? Looking forward to Monterey, THANKS for your help Kevin

Color is awesome in person. Pics NEVER do it justice. Hey Roy, what's a better "investment" the gold 6.0, or the gold MANUAL LP-640? Looking forward to Monterey, THANKS for your help Kevin

It depends on your taste IMO. I think ANY Manual Flagship car will be of somewhat more desireable as the years go by. With NO V12 cars to ever carry a Manual again..it will be a bit of a sought after car for some. Add on the rare SE color and it only makes it a bit more desireable. However it is a car that was produced in the numbers of 4000 plus over its almost 9 years of production.

Where as the DIablo 6.0, a total limited production worldwide, depending on what numbers you want to accept..246-304 ( the higher number includes MY 2000 early cars)and approx only 136 to the USA..then on top of that throw in the SE as the LAST variant of the 6.0 AND the Diablo line..with all it's true SE extras, not just cosmetics..unlike SE cars of today that are just cosmetics..I think you have a true collectable car.

Now as for a LAST of the variant Murcie, the LP670-4SV in a Manual, that I am convicned is a car that one day you will hear..

"Remember when you could buy that car for $450,000"? As with each LP670-4SV IMO..

I think history and trends has a way of repeating....miles will be of no issue....

There was a time you could buy a Miura for under 200K AND not so long ago..look at it now

Same is starting with the Countach, Islero as wellas other variants of the line.

As of late I have seen the Diablo's doing the same trend..hit the bottom, now starting back up.

I think it is tied directly to the ERA of the buyer when the car was new. As the buyers age from that ERA and are more capable of full filling their yuounger life time dreams..they direclty reflect the buying and purchase price of the car of that ERA.

Guest Will @ SPE
Can you imagine Oro Elios Murcie SV? Now that would be sweet.

I can make that happen...http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51858 :icon_mrgreen:

awesome color on the SUPER G!