Whats the ULTIMATE Porsche body kit..

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way you could make that any uglier is if you slapped a prancing donkey on the front and called it the 459 :thefinger:

Its my understanding that Rauw Welt (spelling?) doesnt really make kits. Basically you would ship your car over to him in Japan, and basically he just goes to town and makes whatever the fcuk he feels like making. And they are all one off kits for the most part. Honestly I think that would be the coolest but im sure its not cheap and you run the risk of him creating something like the NATTYLAMBO2SLOW and you not liking it.

Also his cars dont seem to have many performance mods. Mainly just stripped for racing....

Its my understanding that Rauw Welt (spelling?) doesnt really make kits. Basically you would ship your car over to him in Japan, and basically he just goes to town and makes whatever the fcuk he feels like making. And they are all one off kits for the most part. Honestly I think that would be the coolest but im sure its not cheap and you run the risk of him creating something like the NATTYLAMBO2SLOW and you not liking it.

Also his cars dont seem to have many performance mods. Mainly just stripped for racing....

Yes, they are all done by hand, and no performance mods..

Yes, they are all done by hand, and no performance mods..

So would you ever consider doing it? Because I absolutely love the cars he builds and the fact that its one of a kind is pretty sick as well. Although with the way he is trending, you might have to be careful he doesnt make one TOO wide. I believe when i found an article about a Rauw Welt club meeting there were a couple 997's but none that were as done up as the Natty Dread types.

What about the Vorsteiner stuff? It always looks clean and aggressive.

That's a great look, hadn't seen that before.

What about the Vorsteiner stuff? It always looks clean and aggressive.

Vorsteiner's kits are hot, this is my persona fav

1.jpg

Waste of money, doesn't look that much different than stock. The way i look at it, if you are going to mod a 911 or 997, either go outrageous like the race cars or don't bother at all. The best look still is the 935 body but that doesn't work on the 997 so GT2RSR would be the look to have, none of this ricer bullshit.

Waste of money, doesn't look that much different than stock. The way i look at it, if you are going to mod a 911 or 997, either go outrageous like the race cars or don't bother at all. The best look still is the 935 body but that doesn't work on the 997 so GT2RSR would be the look to have, none of this ricer bullshit.

:iamwithstupid:

Vorsteiner's kits are hot, this is my persona fav

I like that kit, but Dad is right it doesnt look that much better than stock.. I could pretty much just add that wing and it would look the same.. I wanted to go outrageous or just keeping ricing out my car little by little... :icon_mrgreen:

I think next stop is the Gt2RS front fender flares..

on the way

Is your car a turbo S ? Because if it isn't, why would you out that badge on, it is so poseur. :eusa_naughty:

Is your car a turbo S ? Because if it isn't, why would you out that badge on, it is so poseur. :eusa_naughty:

Im only going to use the TURBO part daddy-0 obviously...