GSL

Lambo91

when UGR posts pics with the bumpers off everyone writes how it is a shame that they have to be put back on, because the car looks so badass. now it suddenly is lame and gay. i don't get it.

it's not like the vid is an ad or anything, it's just a random spotting on a street.

Why the hate? The car is sitting like that on the showroom of Lamborghini Miami to show the work that has been done. Say a potential customer came in and has never experienced a TTG yet. Do you think they're going to go through all the work of putting the bumper back on for a quick test drive?

I think it looks sick being shown off on the sales floor or at a booth. But driving down the road just looks weird. Plus I bet you would be SCREWED if you got into an accident with the rear bumper off.

I love to see the work they put into the exhaust as much as the next guy but when rolling it looks like that gay euro trend of cutting the bumpers.

I think the cars look great without the bumper when you want to display the craftsmanship that went into the work. I however wouldn't leave it exposed while driving down the road for any period of time other than a test drive as GBGallardo has indicated.

the bumper cover is cosmetic and wont protect the car in a rear accident.

i agree that it looks weird on the street but great as a show car. let's hope someone buy the car and put it back to its glory.

when UGR posts pics with the bumpers off everyone writes how it is a shame that they have to be put back on, because the car looks so badass. now it suddenly is lame and gay. i don't get it.

it's not like the vid is an ad or anything, it's just a random spotting on a street.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get what some here are bitching about, I don't like the sound of a TT'd gallardo. I don't care if it has the bumper on or off.

I don't get what some here are bitching about, I don't like the sound of a TT'd gallardo. I don't care if it has the bumper on or off.

REALLY ............. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ..............

You guys have no idea... They raced that 458 behind them and got their bumper blown off!

You're right, they went to warp speed, accidentally a wormhole and ended up still ahead of the 458 with the rear bumper torn off by the gravity well of a dying star

You're right, they went to warp speed, accidentally a wormhole and ended up still ahead of the 458 with the rear bumper torn off by the gravity well of a dying star

Youll need a better comeback...

Accidently a wormhole? Did they accidently the whole fleshlight too?

the bumper cover is cosmetic and wont protect the car in a rear accident.

i agree that it looks weird on the street but great as a show car. let's hope someone buy the car and put it back to its glory.

The bumper support is not on the car. So when the bumper goes back on, it will have the same protection as it does in its stock form. The bumper will go back on when its sold. No one that I know of is silly enough not to install the bumper and the supports back to the car when used as a street car. He must have been taking it to a show somewhere....