Top Gear - Season 17

Nath4N

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the phantom is awesome...shouldve shown more of it instead of just parked there with the bonnet opened..

really funny episode..one of the best in the season so far.

I definitely want to hear more about that phantom. Is that going to be his own personal car after the Johnny English movies? Thing is sick.

Broke the run of good episodes this week, in my opinion.

Really? After that preview I was not expecting much, instead I actually enjoyed it more than last weeks over-scripted trite.

Still last in the series and they have the Aventador.

http://www.bittorrent.com/ simple and straightforward. Just install that, go to final gear click the episode link, then which quality you want (SD/720/1080), then just download from whichever option you want. Once you do that bit torrent will ask you where you want to save it and thats it. Once it finishes downloading enjoy.

I'm not sure which media player you use but if it doesn't work with yours download http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ The best media player imo

Just an hour to go for the Aventador. Top Gear starts at 20:00 UK time, really looking forward to it!