BMW M6 Model 2011 Fantasy Photoshop

Murdo Guy

When I had mine, I believe it was a 2007, MSRP was $112,000. I can't imagine what this thing will cost considering the new 6 series I've been seeing have all been around $105,000 just for a 650i! BMW just keep upping their prices, I don't get it, interiors are still very boring. Still baffles me a loaded out 335i convertible is $70,000+.

When I had mine, I believe it was a 2007, MSRP was $112,000. I can't imagine what this thing will cost considering the new 6 series I've been seeing have all been around $105,000 just for a 650i! BMW just keep upping their prices, I don't get it, interiors are still very boring. Still baffles me a loaded out 335i convertible is $70,000+.

Fully loaded 335i convertible is under $70,000 so I don't know where you are looking at BMWs lol

Fully loaded 335i convertible is under $70,000 so I don't know where you are looking at BMWs lol

The ones I've seen are all just below that +Fees. Stupid levels of money for the car you get.

I saw the new 6-series today. Very impressive car. The M6 vert is gonna be SICKO.

Not worth the price hit to buy new. My 335i sedan was $50,000 new (All options other than NAV), I got it 2 years old with 20k miles for $28.5k (and I overpaid for it due to CPO+extended warranty.

Not worth the price hit to buy new. My 335i sedan was $50,000 new (All options other than NAV), I got it 2 years old with 20k miles for $28.5k (and I overpaid for it due to CPO+extended warranty.

I completely agree with you, though I do have to say it seems as if you did get a deal on that 335i. When I was working at the BMW dealer we were asking around $34,000 for the same car you purchased. I also have to say that the CPO/extended warranty bit can end up saving you money in the long run if anything happens...6 year/100k mile warranties aren't bad to have. When I was working at the dealer a couple months ago you could get a killer deal on a 3 series lease as the residuals were around 70% but of course leasing isn't for everyone, the only reason the residuals were so high was because the new 3 will be coming out within the next year and they wanted to move the current 3s.

no doubt the new M6 will look sick. you can already see the lines. Too bad its will be TT. The same TT in my X6M which I absolutely love, but I still have the love for the nat aspirated engine. So for me, I will keep my current M6 but drool at the new one :)