Canton, Ohio Cop Goes Beserk!

Gilligan740

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch any more. Where do they get these cops from?

A friend of mine recently told me a story about a Local agencies "psych exam" for potential cadets.

The perspective cadet is told to arrive at an office at 4PM. They are told to sit outside the office where there is a row of chairs. ANd they sit.... And sit... And sit... At 4:15 the interviewer comes out of the office and begins SCREAMING AT THE POTENTIAL CADET "YOU'RE LATE! ITS 4:15, WHY DIDNT YOU COME INTO THE OFFICE?!?!?!"

This "psych interview" goes on for an hour like this with the interviewer asking questions, and then YELLING BELITTLING and RIDICULING COMMENTS at the interviewees answers....

If they "pass" they get another 16 weeks of this emotional abuse at the academy.

The model comes from Military "Boot Camps" (which by the way are only 8 weeks long)... However, the EXPRESS PURPOSE of Military boot camp is to train young people to FOLLOW ORDERS, and prepare them to KILL THE ENEMY. You DEHUMANIZE the individual so that they DEPEND on the greater group for identity, and DEHUMANIZE the enemy so the recruit can easily kill them without remorse.

Its the EXACT OPPOSITE role we expect from police, who we expect, for the most part to act autonomously, and to PROTECT the public. Yet we follow the same model and expect a different result?

We are GRADUATING entire classes of Police Cadets who justifiably suffer from PTSD, and cant wait to get that shit flowing down hill.

I worked along side police cadet's while doing ROTC. They were not getting yelled at. The ROTC Cadet's where getting it far worse than those guys.

And a lot more goes on in boot camp than learning how to kill. That is generally what the specialized training is (AIT, etc). Boot camp is changing from a civilian style life to a military one.

If any of the cadet's qualify for PTSD then I should get 100% disability pay for going through SERE.

The reason that are douchbag cops is because they are douchbag people. But their job just happens to be LEO. Just cops are in a position of authority and make it on Youtube. Nobody cares if you are a douchbag so it isn't making it on the news or net.

Never has made sense why cops freak the hell out about concealed carry holders. We're vetted.

Yeah it's totally backasswards.

In AZ we only have to disclose if specifically asked about it. It's wise to go out of your way to prevent discovery. Absolutely nothing good comes from handling my loaded weapon during a traffic stop. Leave it in the holster, where it belongs...

I worked along side police cadet's while doing ROTC. They were not getting yelled at. The ROTC Cadet's where getting it far worse than those guys.

And a lot more goes on in boot camp than learning how to kill. That is generally what the specialized training is (AIT, etc). Boot camp is changing from a civilian style life to a military one.

If any of the cadet's qualify for PTSD then I should get 100% disability pay for going through SERE.

The reason that are douchbag cops is because they are douchbag people. But their job just happens to be LEO. Just cops are in a position of authority and make it on Youtube. Nobody cares if you are a douchbag so it isn't making it on the news or net.

Your theory of "some people are douchbags, and some of them are cops" doesnt explain situations like the one that is hitting the news in Orange County right now...

On July 5th, a Homeless Schizophrenic was seen breaking into cars at a bus station in Fullerton.

Six Fullerton Police Officers arrived (Officers who would have attended the Academy I referenced above). The suspect (who was UNARMED and NOT on drugs or alcohol) who weighed 137 pounds resisted arrest... It sounds like he may have gotten a punch in on one of the cops.... And so ALL SIX OFFICERS (who have been described as "Football Player size") Tazed and beat him mercilessly....

Yes... You shouldnt resist arrest... But the "Us versus them" thing I talked about kicked in, because they continued to beat him with flashlights

LONG after they had him under control- clearly sending a message... "dont fcuk with us!"

How is it that 6 out of 6 cops who come to a scene, all turn out to be DOUCHEBAGS? Unless Im in an Ed Hardy store, I cant buy odds like that.

Its because they're being TRAINED to do this. "You hit one of us- we take turns beating you..." If you dont take your turn at bat, youre not a team player.

How do I know? I wasn't there...

Well... For one, the victims dad is a FORMER Orange County Sheriff's deputy and says "He was Murdered by the police for committing the crime of "Contempt of Cop".

And, if that isnt enough....

A picture speaks a thousand words.

article_2019225_0D2FB9E800000578_142_468x286.jpg

Not surprisingly he died....

Not ONE Cop rolls up and says "WHAT THE fcuk ARE YOU DOING??? YOURE KILLING THIS GUY! STOP!"

A witness is on the radio now saying the police were screaming "stop resisting" even after he was totally unconscious and not moving and kept hitting him anyways....

The beating went on for FIVE MINUTES with a horrified crowd pleading with the police to stop.

When the ambulance arrived the cops realized they had crossed a line, and began trying cover their asses.

After the beating the police went around to the crowd and asked "what did you see" and most were terrified to answer.... One person said "You murdered him."

My friends.... THIS IS NOT AMERICA.

That is so horribile, the cops went into a pack mentality once the first blown was made and tazed him numerous times.

This is scary. Romandad, PLEASE keep us updated with the local media of that arrest to see if these cops will get some kind of consequences after murdering a fellow citizen.

This is scary. Romandad, PLEASE keep us updated with the local media of that arrest to see if these cops will get some kind of consequences after murdering a fellow citizen.

:iamwithstupid:

Those cops should go to jail for attempted murder....

Fixed it for you.... Its not an "attempt"... Its a "succeed".

Fixed it for you.... Its not an "attempt"... Its a "succeed".

Police have offered father settlement. FBI taking over investigation.

What is a father settlement?

Theese pics/scenarios frighten me, the police are here to serve and protect us, not do shit like this, it saddens me :(

Settlement? They know they fcked up and try to weasel out with a small pay out, Fck that I would go after their ass for criminal charges then civil; win or lose I would do that for my dead son.

What is a father settlement?

The attorney told the dad "your son is not a rocket scientist" and offered 1mil. Dad sounds like he told them to fcuk off.

There is another video taken from a security camera in the bus depot.... People who have seen it say its BAD.

OMFG... Camera is controlled by Police dispatch who zoom into the beating... The officer with the tazer, while the suspect is NOT moving, takes the BUTT of the tazer and PISTOL WHIPS him with it until blood sprays all over the officers forearms.... Then another officer DROPS A KNEE, onto the suspects nose and throat and crushes his throat.

Your theory of "some people are douchbags, and some of them are cops" doesnt explain situations like the one that is hitting the news in Orange County right now...

On July 5th, a Homeless Schizophrenic was seen breaking into cars at a bus station in Fullerton.

Not ONE Cop rolls up and says "WHAT THE fcuk ARE YOU DOING??? YOURE KILLING THIS GUY! STOP!"

I understand your point, but I'm not so sure it's a big loss to society.

Wow. I get what you are saying but I am going to leave the eugenics out of the discussion. The point is that it could have happened to any of us. In OH it was a guy engaging in some shady behavior getting threatened over his CCW, in CA it was a homeless guy beat to death for breaking in to cars....tomorrow it could be you for speeding in your murci. I am not one to preach the sky is falling but it is pretty clear that as it becomes easier to record the law we see more and more cases of the law overstepping their bounds. A few bad apples are running it for the rest of them but when the apples are as bad as this that is going to happen.

The entire foundation of our legal system is Equal Justice For All.... And we punish based on the criminal... Not the victim. If theyll do it to him, they'll do it to you too.

The entire foundation of our legal system is Equal Justice For All.... And we punish based on the criminal... Not the victim. If theyll do it to him, they'll do it to you too.

Exactly, the court system decides the punishment be it a jury or a judge, not the police.

It is society's loss when one persons life is taken and no one cares.

Wow. I get what you are saying but I am going to leave the eugenics out of the discussion. The point is that it could have happened to any of us. In OH it was a guy engaging in some shady behavior getting threatened over his CCW, in CA it was a homeless guy beat to death for breaking in to cars....tomorrow it could be you for speeding in your murci. I am not one to preach the sky is falling but it is pretty clear that as it becomes easier to record the law we see more and more cases of the law overstepping their bounds. A few bad apples are running it for the rest of them but when the apples are as bad as this that is going to happen.

Hannibal, I was talking about the homeless guy. I do understand what you guys are talking about. The whole you hit a cop and they retaliate with deadly force is nutso. I've bern fortunate I guess to be treated with dignity by the police, but I could see where that could change or maybe affect my children when they grow into authority fighting teens.

I just heard there is new video of the Canton cop from a traffic stop in 2010 where he threatens to put someone "in the grave" -- I'll post a link if I see one.